Hey darling! (🍋)

(Hey loves! I'm sorry its taken me this long but I will be uploading my posting schedule but I will post if there is anything else, enough of this ill let you get to the reading!)

⚠️Warning! AGED UP LEMON! Please leave if your not comfortable with it!⚠️

Italic is Sal
Bold is Travis

Sals pov:
I waited in my room for Travis, he was taking forever. I sighed softly, I've gotten the habit of taking off my prophetic when Travis is around. He always calls me pretty when he can, I love that about him. "Travissss! Come on darling!" I yelled laying back on my bed with a sigh, I heard my door open and I lifted my head to see Travis with a Coca-Cola and a Dr.Pepper.

"I'm here, im here." He said with a small eye roll and a smile. He hands me the Dr.Pepper and opens his Coca-Cola, "Hey darlingg~" I said with a small smile as I open my Dr.Pepper and take a sip. His eyes opened a bit wider and he almost choked on his drink "Yes sal?" He said with a small blush, "I wanna try something really quick. Come here." I said with a small smile leaning over to him.

3 person pov:

Travis turns his body towards me, his heart racing with anticipation of what Sal wanted to try with him. He sat down next to Sal on the bed, not sure if they were doing something naughty or not. But he was eager to find out.  

Sal took Travis's hand and pulled him closer, so that they were both lying on the bed together. Sal kissed Travis on the lips and slid his hand underneath Travis's shirt, teasing him with gentle touches.  

As Travis's breath quickened, Sal continued to kiss him passionately, teasing Travis until he was beyond anticipation.

Travis let out a soft noise, his body quivering with excitement. He was completely in Sal's control, and he loved it. Sal kissed him gently but deeply, his lips pressing against Travis's with each kiss.  

Sal slowly worked his hand up Travis's shirt, gently caressing his chest and belly. He could feel the heat radiating from Travis's body, the desire for more growing with each touch.  

Travis's heart was pounding, his mind lost in the sensation of Sal's touch. He was completely mesmerized, craving more.

As Sal continued to caress his body, Travis reached out to Sal's shirt, pulling it up over his head, exposing Sal's muscular chest. Travis's eyes widened in amazement, the sight of Sal's body was beyond what he could have imagined. He was perfect in every way.  

Travis reached out to massage Sal's muscles, taking in the feel and scent of his skin. Sal moaned softly and arched his back, inviting Travis's touch. Travis's hand traced the shape of Sal's muscles, teasing Sal even more. Sal kissed Travis again passionately.

Sal broke away from the kiss, leaving Travis gasping for breath. He stared down at Travis's flushed face, his heart pounding with excitement.  

With a grin, Sal leaned down and whispered in Travis's ear, "So, darling, do you want more?"  

Travis could barely speak, but he nodded frantically in response.  

Sal grinned again and kissed Travis's neck, his hands slowly sliding down Travis's shirt. Travis shivered with excitement, his eyes closed as Sal's hands teased him.

Sal kept kissing Travis's neck, his lips traveling down to his collarbone. Travis was in heaven, the feeling of Sal's tongue and lips on his skin was irresistible. He leaned back onto the bed, allowing Sal to have full access to his body.  

Sal slid his hands down Travis's shirt and began gently caressing his shoulders, moving downward towards his chest. Travis let out a soft moan in response.  

Sal kissed the top of Travis's shoulders, slowly moving down to his stomach, where he kissed each of Travis's abs softly before working his way even lower, his hands gently caressing Travis's body.  

Travis groaned with pleasure, his body tense with excitement. Sal's touch was driving him wild, and he could barely contain himself.  

Sal eventually reached Travis's thighs, his hands stroking over them gently. Travis's breath caught in his throat, his eyes fluttering. Sal kept teasing him, his touch slow and gentle.

"Mmmh..." Travis gasped, his body shaking slightly.  

Sal continued to stroke Travis's thighs slowly, his hands moving up and down. Travis moaned softly, his eyes closed as he enjoyed the sensation. He could feel his body growing even more desperate for Sal's touch.   

Sal slowly lead his fingers away, kissing Travis's cheek, Travis's face was bright red as he tried to calm it down by taking some deep breaths.

"Thanks for the Dr.Pepper, Dear." Sal said with a smirk, grabbing his can taking a sip out of it. Travis only nods his head, too clouded with love to respond verbally.

The end!
819 words