Act Four

.....

A few years ago.

Shade

.....

For as long as I could remember I've had my powers ever since I was young. I never had parents or siblings. I have always lived in different orphanages.

Caretaker: Please take him! You have to take him!

Draven: May I see him?

Caretaker: Please be careful....the last child he was near he put in the hospital.

Draven: I think I should be fine, mam.

I could hear two people talking outside my room. My room had nothing inside it, just an empty room. I was sitting in the corner and heard the door open.

Draven: Hello there.

Shade: leave....me...alone.

Draven: I can't do that.

Shade: Why not!?

My powers flowed out of me and shooked the room.

Caretaker: Get out of here!! You monster!!!

Draven: That's enough out of you.

I saw him snap his fingers and black runes appeared around the caretaker's body.

Caretaker: What...is...happening..?

He snapped his fingers again and she was killed.

Draven: You're not the only monster hehe.

Shade: who...are...you?

Draven: I'm just like you kid. We were granted these powers. We never, ever, stoop to those lower than us.

Shade: ....

Draven: My name is Draven, would you like to join me?

He reached out his hands towards me and I grabbed it. Over the next few years I was working for Draven as we took down Changelings, powerful item wielders, and many other powerful beings. Throughout the years he would always talk about achieving the goal to enter the other world, I never knew what he was talking about until one day.

Employee: Stop! Please!!!

Draven: Where is the island?

Employee: I don't know!!!

Draven: Shade?

I surrounded the employee with my energy.

Employee: AWWW!!!!! Stop!!!! I will tell you!!!

Draven: Shade...keep going.

Employee: please...i...have...a...family.

I felt bad for the employee and stopped.

Draven: Shade!

I felt Draven's energy surround me and I got pushed back into the wall.

Draven: Hehe...I'm sorry about my pet.

Employee: huh....huh....

He was puking out blood.

Draven: Tell me, where is the island?

Employee: okay....huh...there is...an island off the coast of the Rine region. Multiple reports have said....the island is surrounded with...unknown energy.

Draven: thank you good sir. But as of now...you are of no use to me.

Draven summoned a black blade made of his magic and stabbed the employee.