Mad😔

I'm her in my room crying because Lili is mad at me actually i cry last night because it so hurt to sleep knowing that my lili is mad at me I don't know what to do 😭😭 so I decided to call rose because she is Lisa bsf

On the  call

Cheng, I say crying so hard.

What happened Jen why you crying, cheng worriedly say.

Lili is mad at me I don't know what to do, I say.

Ohhh

Cheng please help me, i pleaded to her.

Jen just give her space because she needs it.

But cheng.

Jen she needs space,I know her when she is mad she need to think she need space ok so just wait until tomorrow if she still not talking to you call her again and again I know she can't not resist you.

Ok cheng I give her space thanks for the advice.

Welcome Jen .

Bye love you.

Bye love you too.

Call end

After that call I go downstairs to eat breakfast, good morning dad, I sit then eat my food quietly.

Why are you so quiet princess.dad say to me.

Nothing dad.

Don't lie to me princess I know you well, dad say while giggle.

Daddd I'm sad now then your are laugh at me, I say while making a sad face😔

What happened princess tell to daddy, her seriously said.

Dad Lili is mad at me.

Why she mad at you.

I don't know dad.

What if she know that you bully the transferee hmm you know that she hate to see you hurting other people right.

Dad please talk to her tell her to talk to me I don't know what to do 😭😭

Princess just give her space ok she need it.

But dad~~

Princess you know that she not talk to you if she mad right,she just don't want to say bad words to you.

Ok dad I understand 😔

Just wait for her call you

Ok dad thanks

After we eat I go to bathroom to take my morning routine,after that I go to school, after a while I'm here in classroom waiting for our teacher, I look the nerd she is looking in the window,I don't know if I still bully her or what but I decided that i still bully her, later on our teacher is here discuss our lesson as always boring so I sleep in my desk.

Jen wake up the teacher is leaving already. Jisoo say to me

I'm awake now ishh don't shake me. I say annoyed.

Ok ok why so annoyed.

Nothing🙄🙄

I go to canteen to eat my lunch,later Kai go to my table and ask me if she can sit beside me I say to him no because I know him that he wants to take advantage to me,he always tell to me that he loves me but I always tell him that I don't love him that I have a gf but he still annoying me.

Kai are a dog because you always follow whenever I go. I rolled my eyes 🙄🙄

Jen I told you I love you please let me court you.

And I always say that I have a gf Kai so please stop annoying me.

But jen~~~

Kai please leave me alone,  I shout at him.

We got attention because I shout at him even that nerd is looking at me.

Just stay away from my life I don't need you and your love like I told you always I have a gf.

But Jen I always told you that I love you.

Omy ghad Kai I don't love you ok

Jen please just this time please please please I need you.

He kneel Infront of me like he know that i will pity him but he wrong I never pity other people.

No means no Kai just understand

He looks so mad,he stands up and going to slap my face,I close my eyes tightly and wait him hands land on my face but I feel nothing so I opened my eyes slowly and I see the nerd holding kai hands.

Hurt other people just not jennie, she tell to Kai seriously.

Thank guys ❤️❤️
Please support me.

Add me on Facebook if you want to ask me why I write this story

Kc Escobañez on fb

And follow me on tiktok

romuloescobanez