HORNY IN THE MORNING

JENNIE POV

We are here in our bed laying but minutes later I shock because of my Lili said.

Nini I'm so horny right now.

Her hand then started running up from my thighs, pushing my dress a bit more revealing and it moved to my back slowly pull the zipper down. So my red floral lace midi dress didn't hesitate to drop the strap aside and my Lili began to caress my shoulder tenderly.

Later on I felt her lips tracing warmly on my shoulder to my collar, as her hot breath tickeled my neck and her hands began to roam up gently on my torso while I was still on her lap. Lili slightly pulled half of my dress revealing my soft boobs which covered by bra. Her eyes now became twinkle at the view she saw,she buried her face in my cleavage and shaking lovingly on it. I left out a low moan.

Please never stop driving me crazy, because I'll become craziest monster  if your not around.

She sincerely said so I look into her eyes which describes how honest she is. I smiled sweetly at her. I forever stuck with you through every path.our forehead touch as we both felt so contented,then she look at my lips as she had her thumb caressing on it before we smack our lips together.

Gosh those jelly lips

We started sucking each other hungrily and our tongue doing a battle, since it was a bit hard for Lisa to support me I decided to straddle her. Now her face faced my chest.

I swear your the sexiest. She said to me

I smirked at her remark then quickly pushed her head down to my boobs. Lili suffocated at first but manage to brush her face after. Her face was deep
on my cleavage and I could feel her tongue repeatedly licking the valley of my boobs. I bite my lips due to quivering. Lili faced up and immediately pulled down my bra, releasing two soft boobs Infront of her. She was now drooling and lustfully lick her lips before she capture one of my nipples on her mouth. I elicited a moan once I feel her tongue wrapped and my nails was digging deep in her skin.

The whole room filled with hotness even though the AC was on. I could felt sweat dripping on my body every time Lisa tongue twisted in my nipple. Anyway she was being so justice, that she didn't let another nipple sad, because she hungrily suck both of them. My back was arching high up replied to how good her tongue is. Wetness and slippery which came from her mouth was covered all over my boobs. Then Lili pulled away to catch some breath. So I bite my own lips.While looking at her passionately and my hands started to run up.grabbing my both boobs and massage it Infront of her.

You're so naughty. Lili shook her head and gripped my butt cheek that cause me scream.

Arghh!!

Then she continued again with her tongue licking up roughly from my cleavage to my neck and she begun to suck and leave few red spots there. She also lick all over my jawline, got me rolling my neck to make sure she wouldn't miss a spot. Before she went up to cultured my lips. My hands left my boobs to hold her nape.pulling her more closer to deep our kissed. We both moaned between our lips fight and my lower part wouldn't stop from caressing itself along on her crotch. We spent a while to taste each other lusciousness and I took a chance to slip my hand under her shirt, rubbing her chocolate bar before taking her shirt off.

M~mmmmm, i moaned when she sucks my lower lips and surprised because one of her hands was already slipped on my panty. My lips parted once her fingers started to move on against my aching core. I could tell my juice was already dripping out of me. Lili used two fingers to stretch my pussy and I embrace her nape tight, feeling shivering. She now begun to rub my pussy lips softly and my Head Fell backwards. I couldn't lie that her fingers is doing great and my hips cooperated to move itself speedily so my soak pussy would get more friction.