Chapter 7

"What do you mean you two are mafias?" Felix asked raising his eyebrows at Minho.

"What do you mean what do I mean, me and hyunjin are mafias nothing more nothing less" minho calmly explained.

"Okay, so does that mean you two are going to hold me and seungmin captive, and make us abide by your every rule once we get married!?" Felix asked staring deep into their souls.

"Uh no, why would we do that! And are you okay? because who asks questions like that" hyunjin looked at Felix concerned.

"Please give my brother here, he reads too many wattpad stories" seungmin chuckled nervously.

"Anyways, so what do you and minho hyung do as mafias is it fun?!" seungmin face lot up in excitement waiting for an answer.

"Umm I wouldn't call it fun per say, but it's all right. We basically sit around doing paperwork like, uncovering new information about our enemies or spying on them, but we have men to do that. So we're mostly free half the time" hyunjin answered.

"That's not fun at all shouldn't being a mafia be more exciting" seungmin pouted.

"But I do have one more question" seungmin added.

"Go ahead" hyunjin said picking up his coffee then drinking it.

"Have you every killed someone?" seungmin asked innocently, meanwhile hyunjin was now choking on his coffee from the sudden question.

"Uh what made you ask that?" Hyunjin asked coughing.

"Well, you know cause thats what mafias do right."

"No, we only kill if we have to it's not something we enjoy, plus it's only the bad gu-" hyunjin was interrupted by Minhos phone going off.

"Hold on let me take this call" minho said getting up from his seat, then walking a far distance before stopping and listening to the person on the other side of the line.

After a few minutes, minho came back with a serious expression on his face.

"Hyunjin we gotta go, someone broke into our headquarters."

"What!! Let's go" hyunjin grabbed his coat that was hanging on the back of his chair before he threw over his shoulder.

"Are you leaving? What happened?" Felix asked worried.

"Nothing someone decided they want to die today, so I have to hurry so I can fulfill their wish" hyunjin smiled at Felix.

"Well see you later be safe!" Felix and seungmin waved goodbye as the two elders hopped into their car,

The car:

And drove away

And drove away.

Felix and seungmin then got up and decided to leave as well since hyunjin and minho had already gone.

"Hey lixie, I'm hungry" seungmin said as he and Felix closed the door to their car with them inside.

"Okay do you to get some McDonald's?" Felix suggested to his brother.

"Yes!!" seungmin yelled happily as Felix giggled at his cuteness.

Felix started the engine and drove to McDonald's to feed the hungry seungmin, they arrived at the restaurant and pulled into the drive thru to place their orders.

"Hello, what may I get for you today?" One of the employees asked.

"What do you want seungmin?" Felix turned his head to seungmin.

"I want a 20 piece nugget, large fry and a coca cola please."

Felix turned back to the window" umm can I get a 20 piece nugget, one large fry and a coca cola. Let me also get a chicken sandwich, with a medium fry and a sprite on the side please."

"Okay, will that be all?"

"Yes, that'll be all."

"Alr pull up to the front window please."

"Okay."

Felix pulled up to the front window and grabbed the food from the employee, making sure to pay before heading back home.

Hyunjins pov
.
.
.

One of our men caught the intruder before me and minho arrived.

"He's in there" one of my men said to me bowing before leaving, I opened the door to reveal a very young man tied up to a chair with sock in his mouth.

"Alr let's get this over with as soon as possible" I said pulling the sock out his mouth.

"You tell me what I want to know and I'll let you free, but if you don't cooperate, you'll have to find out the hard way hmm" I told the young man in a chill way.

"Fuck you!" The young man spit in my face.

"So, I guess you want to learn the hard way" I punched him in his face as hard as I could over and over till he was willing to tell me what I want to know.

"Pl-please...I'll t-tell...y-you every..th-thing you want to know...just please stop" the young many sobbed.

"Finally you want to cooperate, so fist and only question. Who sent you here?"

"M-Mr. K-kim Lee"

"The owner of Lee group?"

"Yess!" The young shook his head up and down.

"Well that changes everything, don't tell me Mr. Lee was the one behind all of this......"

Heyyy guys how was your day today, I hope it was great.

I love you guys ❤️

Ill see y'all next week!!!

Also remember to vote