Chapter 10

It was the day of the wedding.

Felix and Seungmin were very excited and happy, but nervous at the same time not knowing what could be in store for them.

Getting married would've been the last thing on their minds, but here they are ready to be wed.

The two didn't mind getting married to minho and hyunjin, they seemed like pretty nice guys. For some reason also felt safe around them knowing if it came down to it they would protect them.

Not to mention the mafias were very handsome.

The elders treated the youngers kindly, it was never uncomfortable because they made them feel welcomed, hyunjin and Minho never failed to put a smile on their faces or make them laugh.

Even tho their father set up the marriage it didn't seem to matter anymore, maybe this was fate.

Felix and Seungmin are on their way to where the wedding would be hosted.

They stepped out the car and walked into a big tent, inside was a bunch of mirrors, with chairs in front of them.

Also a wardrobe with their wedding outfits hung up on it.

A girl around their age walked up to them, "hey, are you Seungmin and Felix?" the girl asked.

"Yes, and if you don't mind me asking, who are you?" Felix replied.

"I'm Yeji, I'll be doing your hair and makeup and making sure you two look fabulous for your wedding!" Yeji introduced herself.

"Hello yeji!" Seungmin and Felix said in sync then bowed.

"No need to bow but thank you. Now can you to sit in those two seats, I'll be right their I just need to get something" Yeji pointed to two seats.

"Okay" the two sat down in the seats Yeji mentioned.

Yeji came back and started to do their makeup first, them moved on to thier hair. Once she was done, she turned them around so they could look in the mirror.

Felix and Seungmin looked in the mirror and immediately amazed at how they looked.

Felix hair and makeup:

Seungmin hair and makeup: