On's Birthday Countdown

Day 1: On's redesign

The more creative you are the better.

Day 2: Fairycore

You can either make a Fairycore OC or Outfit. Have fun with this one. As long as it's Fairycore themed you can do whatever you want.

Day 3: Broppy or Smilton Moment

For this one you get to pick between Broppy (Branch×Poppy) or Smilton (Smidge×Milton). You can make a wholesome moment or epic moment or a funny moment or angst moment or take some inspiration from Ttbgo if you need extra help deciding. Just tell a mini story with your choosen ship.

Day 4: Genderbend Broppy Moment

Yes. I still like genderbends😂🤣 Again make any kind of moment you want. .

Day 5: Turn On into a Precure

My cure name that I choosen for her is Cure Conjure but, you can change her theme and name if you it better suits your idea for On as a Precure. I would love to see your take on this.

Day 6: Hiccstrid/Httyd Moment

You can take inspiration from the movies or shows or specials. It doesn't have to be romantic but, I really like their romance so take that as you will. This isn't me stating that every ship Moment on this Countdown must be super romantic.

Day 7: On having a music video moment

Okay you can either make this like a meme or you can actually make it look like On is in a music video.😂🤣 You choose any song from your playlist or what you personally think fits my Gacha persona.

Day 8: Turn On into a Dragon Rider/Viking

Basically On in a Httyd AU😂 You can go all out with this. Make it Epic! Give her a dragon! I don't care how big or small the Dragon is. Give her a dragon suit or Viking villager outfit.

Day 9: BTS Meme

So you don't have to make BTS in gacha for this one. You can take of their K-Pop memes and use your OCs as a stand in. Pick your favourite BTS meme or the funniest one you can find.

Day 10: Turn On into a Fairy Princess

Fairycore+Princess design for On. Play around with this one. You can change her wings or appearence to match your idea of Fairycore and add a little Royalty spice. Unqine Flower crowns will be happily welcomed.

Day 11: Your main OC and On interacting

You can use memes for this one too if you want. Show me how you think our OCs would act around each other or react to each other. Like for example; would they be friends or would they simply be polite or would they be enemies/rivals with passive aggressiveness? 😂 Idk. It's up to your interpretation.

Day 12: Surprise me...(Birthday related)

The title speaks for itself. Yes, you can go crazy and chaotic or do something sweet,chill and nice. As long as On is still alive and surprised anything goes. 😂