20

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"How'd you get away?"

We run across the bridge, meeting up with Ginny, Ron, Luna, and Neville.

"Puking Pastillies. It wasn't pretty," Ginny says, and I give her a high five.

I wish I was there to see Draco and laugh at him.

"Told them I was hungry, wanted some sweets. 'Course, they told me to bugger off and ate the lot themselves," Ron explains.

Enzo stays close to my side as I lean on the railing to try and catch my breath. "At this rate, I might even puke. Didn't realize how unfit I was."

Enzo snorts and rubs my back as they all turn to me and laugh.

"That was clever, Ron," Hermione says, and I smile at how impressed she looks, knowing that Ron's heart is probably doing cartwheels.

"It's been known to happen," Ron's ego just jumped ten steps.

"It was brilliant! So, how are we getting to London?" Nev asks and I stop leaning on the railing to look at Harry, hoping he has a logical answer.

"Look, it's not that I don't appreciate everything you've done, all of you, but I've got you into enough trouble as it is," Harry says and tries to walk away but I shove him forward, making him turn around as the others look at me shocked.

"Seriously, Potter?" I scoff and Enzo stiffens at my side. "Look, this isn't just about you. We all have a part in this, some more than others. Sirius is my last family alive, not just yours. Neville lost his parents to Voldemort, not physically but still. We have all been affected in ways, so you need to start understanding that we are all in this. We all want to take Voldemort down."

He doesn't dare to make eye contact with me, but the others nod their heads agreeing. Even Enzo.

"Dumbledore's Army is supposed to be about doing something real. Or was all that just words to you?" I point at Neville, agreeing with him.

Ron speaks up too. "Maybe you don't have to do this all by yourself, mate."

Now Harry makes eye contact with us all. "So, how are we going to get to London?"

I look around at everyone, hoping someone knows a way.

"We fly, of course." I look at Luna confused. Does she mean brooms?

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"I can't believe I nearly fell off the bloody thing!" I say to Ginny and Enzo as we run through the Ministry.

So, when Luna said 'we fly' I was not expecting to fly on some horse-bat thing. I nearly fell off twice.

"It was funny to watch," Enzo says, and I flip him off.