Mean Girls PT #1

Nicki Favorite Class Is Math.. The Three Girls That Don't Like Nicki Is In There. So Doing Second Period Nicki Will Answers All The Questions Right. Destiny Is The Leader Of The Group And Destiny And Nicki Had Beef Before  In Middle School They   Never Liked Each Other...

Middle School Flash Back

Destiny: It Is My First Year In Middle School. My Class Is Class Green.. My Class Have So Lil Bit Of Girls And Alot Of Boys. Two Girls Come In The Class They Dress Fresh  And Get Money So I Wanted To Say Hi To Them.

Lily: Well It The First Day Of Middle School And Me And My Girl Heaven Come In The School Looking Fresh. My Class Is Green I Thought To MySlef What Kind Of Name Is That ..

Heaven : Me And My Girl Lily Come In The School Hot And We Sit Down And Started To Talk Into A Girl Come Up To Us. Her Name Is Destiny And She 5'5 And She Have Long Hair And She Live With Her Mom And Dad She Like To Dance And Sing. And I Started To Talk Bout Myself. I Told Her That Im 5'1 Have Short Hair That Come To My Arm I Live With My Dad Because My Mom Pass A In A Shooting. My Father Is Rich So I Have A Lot Of Money.

Lily: This Girl Look Nice I Can Be Friends With Her. I Told Her Something About Myself. My Name Is Lily Im 5'4 And I Live With My Mom Because My Father Left My Life And My Mom Have Me At 16 Year Old So Yeah I Have Long Hair To But I Want To Cut It My Mom Is Rich.

Destiny : Like The Girls Lily Heaven They Cool They Told Me How They Are And How They Life Was.

Nicki: I Walked In My Middle School And I Look Around And Everyone Was Talking To Someone So I This Stay To Myself. My Class Is Green.. I Look Over To My Right And I See This Girl Looking Up And Down At Me So I This Look Away.

We Get To I First Class In Our Teacher Name Is Mr.Booby. He Say Good Morning To Us And Talk To Us About The Rules.

Destiny: This Girl Come In The School Lookin Ugh So I Look Her Up In Down And She Was Looking At Me So I Look At Her And She Look Away.

Later That Day:Lunch Time

Destiny: I Wanted To Fight That Nicki Girl Because She Like To Talk About People... So I Want Up To Her And Ask Her Was She Talking Bout Me.

Nicki: It Ws Lunch Time So I Sit With Some Girls And Then This Girl Name Destiny Come Up To Me Ask Me Was I Talking About Her. I Was Like No I Dont Know You Like That To Talk Bout You Like That And Then She Touch Me And I Ask Nicely Not To Touch Me.

Destiny: I Ask That Bitch Was She Talking About Me And She Say No And I Push Her She Ask Me Not To Touch Her Again So I Touch Her And Then She Got Up And Push Me And Then We Started To Fight.

Nicki: This Year Is Going To Be A Hard Year For Me. Me And This Destiny Had A Fight On The First Fay Of Day Of School Like Omg.

Destiny: Me And That Bitch Now Have Beef This School Year The Next School Year And 8th Grade.

Lily: I Like Destiny She Know How To Fight And Go Up To People And We Need To Be Friends

Heaven: I Like How Destiny Want Up To That Girls And Ask Her And She Know How To Fight.

Destiny,Lily,Heaven: We Become Friends And We Have Each Other Back.

Nicki: I Dont Have Many No Friends Yet But Im Try To And I Hope The Rest Of The Year Go Good.

Middle School Flash Back Over:

Well We In High School And The High School That We Going To Is High School Of Dance.

Lily: My Mom Have Be Doing A Good Job Raisin Me. My Mom Have A Lot Of Money And Every Week I Get $4,000 And But We About To Start High School So I Need More Money. So My Mom Give Me $90,000. I Call My HomeGirls Heaven And Destiny On My IPhone 6 And They Answers And They Was Geting Money To Go School Shopping..(All The Girls In Atl). We Going To Meet Up With Each Other In At 5:10pm So I Got In The Shower I Put My IPhone On The Changer And Then Play Some Fetty Wap, Again... That Take 40 Min. I Got Out Went To My Closest To Found Some Cloth To Were... I Want To My Bands And Take Out Some Pink Bra And White Boy Boxes For Girls.. Then I Put On My Mimi Shirt That Say Boss And It Red  Then Some Short's That Was Red And My Fire Red Jordan's I Put My Hair In a High Bun.

Heaven: My Daddy Love Me So Today He Give Me $6,000 Plus $5,000 So I Had Money So I Have A Big Room My Own Bathroom And Walk In Drees Room Were My Clothes Are At. So I Text Lily And Ask Her What Time We Meeting Up.

Text Message:

Heaven: Hi What Time Are We Meeting Up???

Lily:5:10pm Nd Make Sure You Look Good

Heaven: Okay And I Look Good  Every Day.

End Of Text Message.

Heaven: I Got In The Shower I Put My IPhone 6 Plus On The Changer And Then I Want To Start The Shower And Then i Play  Chris Brown Strip. I Let The Water Hit My Body And I Want To Body Wash In My Wash Cloth That Was Like 50min So I Got Out Want To Found Some Cloths And I Found A Crop Top Shrit And A Skit That Was Blue So I Have To Found A Shoes That Go With It So I Found My 11's Jordan's I Lotion's Up And Then I was Done My I Left My Hair Out.

Destiny: My Mom And Dad Gibe Me Money To Go School Shooping With My Home Girls And That Was Like $10,000. ICall The Girls To See If They Was Ready And Lily Answer That Phone  She Ready  Then I Call Heaven She Was Ready So It Was My Trun To Get Ready.I Put My IPhone 6  On The Changer And Play Some Trey Songz Slow Motion. I Got To The Shower Got In And Let The Water Hit My Body And The I Put Body Wash On My Wash Cloth And That Was Like 30min So I Got Out Put On Some Lotion And Then Walk To My Dress Room Where My Colths Was At And I Found A Shrit That Say Bad Bitch And Some Shorts And I Found My Jordan's 11 And I Was Ready. I Call The Girls And Lily Was Going To Pick Me Up.

Nicki: I Live In A Big House But I Dress Like Im Poor But Im Not. They Did Not Told You That My Father Had Money For Me So I Can Have When He Away So It Was $70,000 So I Want School Shopping With Some Of The Girls In The Area. I Want To Go In The Shower And Clean Up Before I Did That I Was Changein My IPhone 5s I Had A Text Message Form My Brother.

Text Message

Big Brother: Hi Wyd??

Nicki: Bout To Go In The Shower And Go School Shopping With Some Of The Girls In The Area.

Big Brother: Okay Text When You Come Out Okay Love You

End Of Text Message.

I Got In The Shower And  Play Some Nicki Minaj Only. I Got Out The Shower Want In My Room Pick Some Bra And Boys Boxies For Girls They Was White. I Had A Crop Top With A Skit And They Was White So I Put On My Jordan's 11s

Thing Bout To Get Good In This Book So Plzz Read It

Going To UpDate Every Week