Mean Girls Pt 3

So We Give Some Boys Your Number And We Told Them To Txt Us Or Call Us.

Two Day After:

The Boy That Have Nicki Number Name Is Justin He 5'8 He A Thung He Have Hoes And Have A Lot Of Money. Him And His Home Boys Wanted To See Nicki And Kiara.

The Boy That Have Kiara Number Name Is Kevin He 6'1 He A Thung He Don't Have Hoes But The Only Thing He Wants To Do Is Fuck And Move On With His Life.Kevin Call Kiara And She Answer "Hello Who Are You"?? "Kevin Im The Boy You Meet In The Mall"(Kiara) Oh Hi Wassup!! (Kevin "Hi I Want You To Come Over So We Can Chill") (Kiara)"Sure Give Me Like 10 Min And I Be Over There Okay. Kevin Okay End Of Call..
Justin Call Nicki And I Told Like 2 Ring Before She Answer The Phone. (Nicki) Hi Justin (Justin) Hi Can You Come Over So We Can Chill. (Nicki) Yeah This Give 10 Min And I Be Over There. Justin Okay End Of The Phone Call.
Nicki And Kiara Both Got In The Car And Like 5min There Was At There House. Nicki Knock On The Door And Justin Answer The Door And Move To The Side So They Can Come In The House.Kiara And Kevin Was Talking In The Living Room. So Nicki And Justin Was In His Room This Talking. They Got To Known Each Other And They Laugh And Play Games With Each Other They Was This Chilling. On The Other Hand Kiara And Kevin Are Not Havein Fun. Kevin Was Touching Her She Keep Moveing Over And Over And Then She Got Up And Want To A Other Sit. Kiara Was Like Can We Get To Though Each Other And Stuff. Justin Started To Talk Bout His Family And How He Became Thung And Stuff  He Say He Was Looking For A Main Girl To Hold Down. Kiara Told Him How Her Family Was And Stuff And She Not Ready For A Other Relationship Because She Got Heart Broken.
          The Girls Still A Night Over The Boys House Nothing Happens.. That Next Morning Kiara Made Pancakes, Eggs And Some Orange Juice And That When Nicki Came Down And Help Set The Table. Justin And Kevin Was Talking And Justin Told Him That He Wants Nicki And She Not Like The Only Girls.. He Want Her To Be His Main Chick And Love Him And Hold Him Dow.. Kevin Say Then Go Talk To Her.....