I - Silly Thing

Ranpo enters to his bedroom, clearly holding something in his back. Dazai stares at him while sitting in the bed, curious about the mistery his boyfriend has for him.

— What do you have there, darling? - he asks, with a soft and low voice.

— Osamu - his face is serious, much more than usual. That isn't normal between them, did he do something wrong? -, you know I love you more than anything, right? Even more than candies...

— What-? I mean, yeah, I do, but what are you on now? 

— A-And you know that I respect your fears and want you to go through them, right?

Well, he was scared now. He was going to leave, wasn't he? Dazai stood up and walked towards him, but Ranpo quickly walked backwards. He couldn't handle it anymore, what was he thinking? He promised he would stay, that he wouldn't be like everyone he had met before, that he was different from all of them! He lied, he was just a stupid liar, stupid, stupid lia-

— Wait, wait, it's not like that, silly! - Ranpo shouted, bringing him back to Earth.

— It isn't-?

— No, absolutely not! - he giggled, with nerves on his voice - It's just that.. I might have found something that you won't like THAT much..

— Something that I won't...?

A little bark interrupted him, and Ranpo quickly tried not to run away. He knew his partner was afraid of dogs, that was the whole reason behind his weird acting. Before any of them could realize, the puppy was free from the detective's arms and was already running all around the room. Osamu was ready to jump over the bed, but that thought dissapeared from his mind as soon as Ranpo started running after that little thing. They looked like a father who was trying to put a diaper on his child. 

It was kind cute, actually, and he couldn't help but laugh. 

He could bear having a dog in his house, it was like having two Ranpos at the same time, afterall.

Sooooo, I'm back? Maybe. This is kinda horrible ngl. Anyway..

— Souheki Domination!!