Rules and Password

Yes. We have rules. So suck it up.

1.) This is a Naruto Roleplay. So the following you can rp are:
- Naruto (Including Filler)
- Naruto Shippuden (Including Filler)
- All Naruto Movies
- All Naruto Shippuden Movies
- ONLY Road to Boruto movie.

2.) When making you Oc, Don't have them be too powerful or part of a made up clan that makes them Op. Just gonna bring that out there, I will immediately deny your Oc.

3.) Play my Crush and I'll play yours. Don't make my Crush part one line while yours is a Paragraph. That will piss me off.

4.) Made up Jinjurikis or Tailed Beast are not allowed. If your Oc is a Jinjuriki, Tag me them and we can see if they are acceptable.

5.) Make them have flaws and not to Powerful. I can't stretch that enough.

6.) You can go with the flow of the Anime or make up your Own Story.

7.) There will also be some AU scenarios I'll make so check em out.

8.) Don't kill off My Oc. Don't even think of that. Unless the rp is really good we can do something.

9.) Harems are allowed but we must discuss who our Oc's will have.

10.) Add Some drama into it. Don't make it boring.

11.) Break any of the rules once, I'll remind you. Break any twice, I'll tell you to look at the rules again and reword them in your own words. If it so happens you don't learn your lesson, I will ban you from this book and you will never rp here again.

12.) Don't constantly tag me. As I have a life outside Wattpad. If I don't respond in 24 hours from the time your last response, then tag me. If I don't respond after that, tag once more and that's it.

13.) Scenarios will be split up into two parts. Part 1 of Naruto and Shippuden. This also includes the Movies that goes aligned with the cannon story and filler.

14.) Smut is allowed

Passwords:

- Who is your favorite character in Naruto?
- Your favorite Ninja Village
- Your First Naruto Crush

For me, My Favorite Character is Itachi Uchiha. My Favorite Ninja Village is the Hidden Cloud Village. Also known as Kumogakure no Sato. And my first Naruto Crush is On Yamanaka. Believe it or not, when I first watched Naruto, I had the hots for her.

Move on to the Form once I passed you on the Passwords.