Prologue

Aether was roaming around in circles trying to search for the lost item, when he found a weird gadget. In the middle of liyue?

It was gold with a greens circle in the middle. It also has a very weird looking book and a lion on the book. "Mr. Zhongli! Can you take a look at this?" Aether called out. Zhongli, morax, god of rocks and contracts, was sitting beneath a tree trying to not break his back, heard Aether and began inspecting the weird but very unique item. "Sorry Aether, I don't know what this is" Zhongli said gloomily, "But aren't you the god of this land? I thought you know everything?" Aether asked, surprised since Zhongli was 6000, he was very capable of knowing what this for being the longest living archon. "Not everything traveler, and besides-"

But before Zhongli got to finish his sentence, a portal appeared and began sucking the traveler and the geo god in (pls, idk why this sounds so weird 😭)

And poor Xiao and Childe, who was just passing by discussing their lovers, also got stuck in the portal.

When the people woke up, they had, sticks pointed at them?

————

Pls remember I'm doing out of pure boredom and my imagination is very limited. And if it's different from the game don't blame me, as well if Harry Potter is different from both the book and movie, don't blame me, Im not very in Harry Potter ever since I'm playing genshin