Sorry, I'm Late

Chapter 1
______________________________________________

'The Demon Realm'

"You heard about The Empire attacking the ILeon kingdom, right?" A woman with ocean blue long hair and gills said as she put her hand on her cheek in worry.

[Mermaid Queen]

"This won't end simply." A man sitting beside the woman spoke; he had blond hair braided into a half-up, half-down style and pointy ears that pointed upward. He crossed his arms after speaking.

[Fairy King]

'No, this place was originally referred to as the 'Abyss'. Other species aside from demons reside here too.'

"The objective of The Empire is to conquer the continent." "The ILeon Kingdom just happened to be the first place to fall," the Fairy King continued.

A short old man, shorter than the average, was sitting across from the other two as he chuckled at the blond male with pointy ears.

[Dwarf King]

A woman with long black hair, red eyes, and pointy ears, just like the blond-haired male, but her pointy ears were pointed downwards, sat beside the short old man as she stared at another male silently.

[Vampire Queen]

'It is simply called the 'Demon Realm' since demons rule most of the domain.

"I wasn't aware you were so interested in the human world." A black-haired male with golden eyes spoke up as he stared at the Fairy King, smirking as he did.

[Demon King]

"Ha, are you kidding me? After taking over the continent, they're going to lust after this place." The Fairy King said as he stretched his palm, facing it to the table, letting his point be known.

"So as the ruler of the clan, I cannot just sit by idly," the Fairy King continued.

He went silent for a few seconds before speaking up again.

"I hope they won't cause any harm to my clan. Due to the demons naive behavior or any mistake they have made." The Fairy king said this as he glared at the Demon king.

The Demon king stayed quiet. He closed his eyes before smiling with his eyes closed, clasping his hands together as he spoke.

"How arrogant"

The Demon king opened his eyes as he stared at the person approaching.

"Well, this is great," he said. He stood up as he stretched his arms.

"The agent I had sent to the human world just returned!" He announced, startling the others as they turned around and noticed someone was walking up to them but not noticing that another person besides the agent was walking behind the agent completely concealed in the shadows.

"Arut," the demon king said.

Arut stared at the others, then at the demon king, as he stopped, finally close enough to the demon king.

"How was your-

Before the demon king could finish his sentence, another voice that was once following Arut but now in front of the others spoke up.

"Sorry, I'm late."

____
______________________________________________

To be continued

____
______________________________________________

Authors note

◡̈⋆ʜᴇʟʟᴏ(●’◡’●)ノ

How is everyone?

Vote if you like this chapter and want more!👍