I'll Help You, But..

Chapter 2
______________________________________________

A man covered in blood appeared out of the shadows; he had horns on his head, and his eyes shined a f/c hue as he stared down at the others that were present in the garden.

"Ah, I didn't expect you to join." The demon king responded as he started at the bloodied male.

Before the bloodied male could respond, another voice spoke up.

"Have a little decency and clean yourself up before you come here," the fairy king stated as he glared at the male

The bloodied male stared at the fairy king with menacing eyes.

"You talk about decency, but you don't seem to have the decency to mind your manners." Before the fairy king could respond, the bloodied male spoke up again.

"Last time I checked, you were being protected by the demons; shouldn't you at least show some "decency" to the ones that are providing you protection?"

The fairy king and the male glared at each other; they looked like they were about to attack each other if a voice didn't interrupt.

"Y/N," the demon king called out, shaking his head as he did so.

"Since my agent just came back, we are welcoming him back, so have a seat," the demon king stated as he had a chair put by the table.

Y/N sat down as the demon king continued.

"Arut. How was your trip?" The demon king asked the white-haired male named Aurt, who stayed quiet, staring at him.

"I have a few questions for you anyway, so good timing." The demon king said as he placed his hand on Arut's arm as purple light radiated from the spot. He placed his hand on

"I heard The Empire attacked the Kingdom of Ileon." "The Empire's objective is to take over the continent, right?" The demon king asked as he smiled.

Arut stared at him before speaking.

"Yes, Your Majesty," Aurt said as he placed his hand on the spot the demon king had just touched.

"The Emperor is embarking on a conquest over the continent," Aurt said, confirming the demon king's allegation.

"I heard of this 'agent' of the demon king." The fairy king spoke, grabbing Arut's attention.

"But do you really think that 'human' is trustworthy?"

Arut stared at the leaders of each clan that were glaring at him and judging him, except the bloodied male.

Arut gulped as he stared at the clan leaders, nervous, before a voice spoke up.

"Oh, shut up, you blonde, jealous bitch." Y/N spoke up, glaring at the fairy king in disgust before he turned his head to look at the demon king.

"..Well, The demon king said as he patted Arut's shoulder,

As long as Arut is here, I believe he is trustworthy."

As long as I'm here, huh? Arut thought as he stared at the demon king, who was smiling at him.

In other words, As soon as I turn my back on the demon realm, he's going to kill me.

Aurt thought as he faced forward, closing his eyes and sweating.

"So, what were the orders of the emperor?" The demon king asked as Aurt looked around, wondering if he should be disclosing that information here.

I'm sure he has his reasons for asking me right now. Arut thought as he spoke up, telling the demon king of all the things

.

.

.

"That fairy bastard is annoying; I should have killed him a long time ago," Y/N said as he stared at the demon king, who stayed quiet.

"I'll help you, but you better fulfill your end of the deal." Y/N said as he got up and patted the demon king's shoulders as he walked away.

The demon king stared at Y/N before turning away and staring at the table before walking back inside the castle.

____
______________________________________________

To be continued

____
______________________________________________

Author's note

◡̈⋆ʜᴇʟʟᴏ(●'◡'●)ノ

How is everyone?