chapter 5

Jen fell to The ground helplessly."If you try to run away someone will die tonight!"kileya said with anger.kileya dragged her sister's body to The backyard of the forgottened home where the police officer body was, kileya dug a hole in the ground that was about 18 ft. Deep, she dumped her sister and the policeman body in the ground, she the filled the hole with the dirt she dug up, after she was done she started to cry.  She burst in the room, "see what you made me do! I had to kill my own sister, because of all of you!" Kileya stormed out of the room, and drove away in the van. Chloe again grabbed the wire cutter and broke through the chains, then cut through all of her friends chains, they were free! Suddenly kileya drove back to the home " everybody hide!" Amber said panicking, the all hide in a small closet in the room. Kileya went into the room, and started to scream, she picked up a knife." I know you guys are here some where." She came closer and closer to the closet, luckily chloe still had the wire cutter in her hand, kileya opened the closet door, julie ranned out of the closet and rapped the wire cutter around kileya's neck, choking her to death, amber grabbed the knife that kileya had in her hand, while Samantha, chloe, and Talia held down kileya legs and arms. Kileya died slowly. Talia and her friends ranned out the home, they saw a car coming down the road, talia and her friends jumped out in front of the car, it was Julie mom crying, and with a poster saying missing girls, last seen at Brinkley middle school and had all of our names and pictures of us. We ranned into the car, "call 911, hurry!" Samantha said. Julie's mom called 911. When the police arrived we told them what all happened, the rest of our family arrived at the abandoned home, even kaleya mom and dad. We all hugged our family and each other, we all went home safely.

    BUT IT WASN'T OVER! A few months later me and my friends got kidnapped again by kileya's mom ( dariana)
!!!!

      Dariana's story coming soon!!!