chapter 4

Out of no where "Banngggg!" The officer slowly fell to the ground. Everyone looked to the right, it was jen, she was in the room across from the room Talia and her friends was in. "Kileya drag his body to the backyard, I'm going to burry him, make sure you wipe up the blood too." Jen said laughing. Samantha started to scream, and tried to pull her arms out of the chain that were tied up to the bed. After a few seconds later kikeya busted into the room and said, are you trying to escape?, kileya had an wire-cuter in her hand." I just want to go home" samantha said pleading with sorrow. I better not hear another word. She placed the wire cutter on the dresser beside Chloe, she grabbed the wire and had cut through the first chain on her right arm, then her left and right foot. They heard footsteps coming toward the room. Chloe put the wire back on the dresser and placed the chains her hands and legs like she was still tied to the bed. Jen came in the room,"You guys have to run, run fast away from here, kileya is bipolar and she haven't been taking her medicine lately, the only reason I said ill kidnapped you guys because she threatened to kill me, our mom and dad, my boy friend, and my bestfriend, I don't mean no harm. Kileya busted through the door and bannnngggggg! Kileya shot someone.