05- I Do

Rhea stumbled through the halls of the beautiful five star hotel, following Finn to her room with Liv and Raquel laughing at her sides. They were struggling not to be loud as it was almost four in the morning. Finn was extremely annoyed, as Dominik’s threat loomed in the back of his mind.

“PST! fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinn! fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinn! slow down! slooooooooooow dooooooooooooownnnnnnnn!” Liv whisper yelled.

His breathing grew erratic as he unlocked the door then turned to his friends. They were walking in slow motion, with bright smiles and forced quite laughter. He wanted them to have fun but he was fairly scared of Dominik.

“You're Late.”

Finn turned to find a tall young woman with long black hair slicked back in a high ponytail. She was undeniably beautiful in her blue high waisted skinny jeans paired with black suede knee high boots and an oversized sleeveless Lost Boys shirt. Her pale hickory arms were covered in tattoos with multiple silver rings on her fingers, some connected to her bracelet by thin chains.

“Who are you?”

Rather than answer Finn she put her hand up and walked past him. Hands on her hips she walked into the hall to give Rhea a dirty look.

“You’re Late.” She hissed.

Rhea and the girls stopped, eying the girl before looking at each other.

“Who are you?”

“Someone who has more respect for my cousin than you.” She stated before reentering the suite.

Finn's eyes were wide as he watched her disappear into a side room. The sound of water running made it clear that was the bathroom. Rhea and the girls marched in the room but she stopped dead at the scent that hit her. She had to look around just to make sure he wasn’t there. The water cut off as heat radiated from the open bathroom door before the girl returned. Now closer blue eyes examined her, finding a uniquely familiar face.

“Not gunna lie when I first got here and saw the to do list I thought, damn cuz must really love her to have set all this up. With the way my mom spoke of you I figured, maybe he’s finally found someone that deserves all his love. It’s amazing how quickly one’s perception can shift when a single red flag rears it’s ugly head.”

It wasn’t until blue eyes met one green and one brown that realization dawned on her.

“Your Ticona and Zeph's eldest, Abi.”

“Abijah to you, only people I like call me Abi.” She growled before looking at the others.

Her eyes moved to the trio and she waved them off. Finn grabbed Liv and Raquel then pulled them away. Abi waited till they left before barking, “Strip.”

Taking a deep breath Rhea tried to take off her shoes but she was unstable. Abi steadied her before guiding her to the bed. Square jaw tight she unlaced Rhea’s shoes then slipped them off her feet followed by her socks.