giving the shot of love

You had been good friends with vigilante for a long time. You would be curious about vigilante's family history which made him have sad memories. You see, ever since you stayed over at the farm, he had been lonely and wanted to find someone to marry and continue to let his family generation grow.

You: was it hard to keep the farm in place?
Vigilante: It sure has been, and it's still tough, even after all these years. But the farm's our home and our family. We've managed to get through it all and stay true to our roots. I'm doing a lot more than just keeping the farm a float, y'know? I wanna keep our family history alive and well.
You: Do they still live with you as of now?
Vigilante: *nods and gets lost in thought* It's just me here at the farm now. I'm the only one left in the family since my parents passed... I gotta say, it's gotten a bit lonely.
You: I'm so sorry for the loss, vigilante. I hope you find someone and have your own family.
Vigilante: Well, I hope so too. But, I don't know... things ain't looking too good for that. I just haven't been finding the right one yet, I guess.

There is a 30 second silence for you and vigilante. Vigilante then looks at you and a slight blush appears on his cheesy cheeks.

Vigilante: Why do you ask? Do you know anyone?
You: Not really. You were a lonely cowboy until I met you
Vigilante: Heh, you think I got a shot with ya? *chuckles and puts his hat down being bashful*
You: *tease* I only drink water thank you.
Vigilante: Heh oh no, that ain't what I meant there. *laughs awkwardly, then leans in closer* I meant do ya think there's any chance for a little romance between us?
You: *smiles* we can try.

Vigilante leans in and kisses you. You blush and kiss vigilante back. Vigilante is such a great kisser you never held back.

417 dates later (despicable me 2 reference), you and vigilante got married and bore many children. In vigilante's mind, his parents and grandparents are proud of him that he married you and have many children. Later on in the future, your children will get married and bare their own children and will continue to bring the farm to life for the future generations.