30

Drop

Drop

Jisoo throws her pillow on Rubi's bed.

She has been arranging her bed ever since we returned from the great hall but hasn't muttered a word. She aggressively throws the bed sheet on her bed before starts tucking it on the edges.

Her behavior is obvious. She gets extremely aggressive when she's angry. Not on living things tho- or else I would have been dead by now.

"Stop," I hold her hand before she throws another pillow. Her eyes still did not meet mine. I sigh then raise my right hand holding her chin up to look up, "For Salazar's sake, throwing out your pillows won't work."

She rolls her eyes then snatches her hand away, "V, I don't wanna talk to you. Just leave," she walks to her bed and sits.

"Ignoring me won't work either," I sit next to her.

She sighs letting go of her body and dropping herself on the bed, I glance back looking at her, while she stares at me like she has something to say but she's holding back. "Speak."

She looks away, now looking at the ceiling. "Not everything works as you wish for, V. You ignoring me didn't work either."

Her words stabbed right where it belonged. I deserved it tho. Year's later after ignoring her, here I am sitting in the same room as hers- her room... on her bed... Just a few centimeters away from each other. Why? Because she still trusts me.

I clear my throat and glance at her, "Can we not talk about stupid things," and she immediately scoffs. Yeah stupid, What I did and what I'm still doing is stupid but I can't stop it. Not until he's dead, Maybe it'll take forever to confess the truth or maybe she'll never forgive me but I have to do it. For her.

I glance back at her, she has now turned to her left side, her back facing me. I was about to reach her shoulder but her phone started ringing. She glances up and then sits taking her phone in her hand. I quickly move my hand back to myself.

From what it looked like, Jennie was on the other side.

"Jen, I'm not really in the mood for dress rehearsal right now-" Jennie cuts Jisoo on the call.

"But- the ball is tomorrow... why do we need to rehearse with our gowns today?"

Oh, the ball is tomorrow.

"Just girls?" Jisoo asks.

"Okay, I'll be there in.." she checks the time, "in 15 mins... yeah, see yaa,"

She stood up from the bed slowly glancing at me, "You gotta go?"

"Yeah," she sighs, "the girls want to rehearse for tomorrow," she says rubbing her left elbow with her right hand.

"Okay," I stood up, walking towards the window. A question bubbled through my mind as I pulled the window up. My heartbeat kept increasing at the thought that she'd dance with that chicken tomorrow.