19

Heyyyy, I'm alive.

Y'all sorry for not updating at all for a month. The finals were hectic. I'll try to post twice a week from now on.

Have a good read and please tell me your opinions. I need the motivation to continue this story.

So let's goooooo.

Waking up a few minutes before your alarm goes off is a curse

Waking up a few minutes before your alarm goes off is a curse. No matter how hard I try, I can't fall back asleep, knowing that soon the alarm will tear across the peaceful silence of my room. Yet I'm far too exhausted to wake up early, thus I simply lay in bed with my heavy eyes shut until it's the official time to wake up.

That's how this morning went.

I woke up 20 minutes before I was supposed to. I sighed when I checked the disappointing time, knowing that falling asleep wasn't an option.

Why does this happen to me?

Literally, the day of carnival which I want to ignore to the fullest.

I stared at the sunlight leaking in through the curtained windows and instead of even trying to fall back asleep, I got up turning off my evil alarm with an irritated groan. I dragged my lazy ass to the bathroom as I saw Rubi was still sleeping.

After getting myself cleaned and dressed, I instantly left my dorm. Carrying my small backpack and making my way to the great hall, I see almost all of the students were out of their dorms wearing their hottest outfits from their closets.

The carnival is a big thing for students here while precisely this carnival is a competition between all the houses.

Looking down at my outfit, I guess my outfit is kinda appealing to be called a hot outfit. Anyways, ignoring the stares from the students, I enter the great hall walking towards Jimin and Hobi as soon as I find them.

"Ooooh la la, Jisooya. You look dayum." Jimin whistles hugging me tightly while Hobi tries to pull me out of his grip. "Let the girl breath, loser."

I quickly slap his chest making him jerk back while he had a smirk on his face, "Sorry."

I rolled my eyes and turned towards Hobi, "Did the others leave?"

He nods, "They are in their stalls while the other elites are helping them. We were just waiting for you."

I immediately felt guilty, "Oh shit I'm so-" but I was cut short by the Slytherin.

"Yeah, you should have arrived earlier," Jimin taunts.

I gave him a lethal look, "You know what? I should have."

Before he could continue, Hobi grabbed us by the shoulders, placing his arms around them. "Listen, I'm beyond done hearing you two bicker. Not this time!"

The two of us quieted down and we finally left for the carnival. We Jogged towards the entrance when we reached it. Jimin had to make a rivalry out of all to know who reaches the carnival first. And for the information I came last. Hey, I was wearing knee-length boot heels, don't blame me!