CH - 1. | ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ..?|

Listening to this banger rn ( >ω<)

Anyways on to the poorly written story-

July 6th 2007 (I have no idea when this game took place)

SUNNY'S POV -

... 'Leaving FARAWAY was hard, but, my mom thinks its better if I get a "fresh start" despite the fact that apparently we were moving where a "family friend" lives. She wont actually tell me who, she just tells me that I knew them at some point.'

"Are we there yet?" I asked. My mom looked back at me smiling but with a hint of annoyance on her face.

"Not yet, SUNNY" She said. "But I do have something for you." 'what could that be?' I wondered

After some time of her digging through the center console compartment, she pulled out a small photo. On the back of the photo were little doodles of stars, clouds, and I think different shapes I couldn't make out.

"Here." She said handing me the photo. I carefully took it not knowing what I would see. There was a picture of me but when I was younger, beside me was another person. I couldn't really tell their gender but they had blonde hair like BASIL but fuzzier and messier, some of their hair was covering their right eye for some reason. I'm pretty sure they were black (African American), and they had on a plain pink dress with straps.

".. I don't get it" I said quietly.

"Well for starters, that's the younger child you knew a while back, AKA the "family friends" kid." " Also, their name is SAMI or so I was told. They may look.. different from the picture now, but it is still them."

"SAMI..?..., what happened to them..?" I asked, slightly concerned.

".. Well, after the"Incident" they moved away not long after" She said. 'That explains why I never saw them, but.. it's like they got erased from my- no.. everyone's memory.. No one ever mentioned them.. ever'

(Time skip yayayayaa) - (Still Snuuys pov)

After what felt like forever, we finally made it to our new home.

(A/N - I have no effort to explain the details of the house so you can imagine whatever)

It was a basic house, there was a fence in the front without an actual fence door, a porch with two rocking chairs and a small table in-between, just a classic house.

As I was about to get out of my car, my mom immediately cut me off by saying: "Sunny, before we get out do you see that boy over their?" She asked. I looked out the car to see a man probably around 19-20, he had abnormally long fuzzy/messy black hair, sitting on the side of the sidewalk. He wore mainly baggy clothes -

 He wore mainly baggy clothes -