How can I break if my overbearing husband doesn't love me (5)

front page
How can I break if my overbearing husband doesn’t love me (5)
search
How can I break if my overbearing husband doesn’t love me (5)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ruan An hugged Wen Ting tightly, looking at the resolute chin in front of her, she blushed for no reason.

Wen Ting carefully put Ruan An into the bathtub, adjusted the water temperature before slowly turning on the water.

Ruan An's eyelids were battered by the warmth. Wen Ting reached out to help him clean up, but Ruan An closed his eyes and slapped him, muttering: "No more, um... go away..."

Wen Ting inserted his fingers in and stirred, and the semen mixed with honey flowed out. Looking at Ruan An's red face, he couldn't help but kissed her.

Coax him softly in a low voice: "Good boy, you will get sick if you don't clean up."

Wen Ting's eyes darkened as his fingers kept stirring inside, and his fingers touched Ruan An's bump.

Ruan An let out a high-pitched gasp, and tilted his head back as if he couldn't bear it, revealing a white and slender neck with ambiguous marks on it and chest.

Wen Ting took off his clothes and hugged him face to face. The friction on his body made him feel very satisfied. He rubbed him hard in his arms, attacking Ruan An's bulge with his fingers.

Wen Ting's heavy breathing came to Ruan An's ears, as well as the astringent sound of water. Wen Ting's favorite thing was Ruan An's neck, licking, sucking and poking.

Ruan An could not push him with his eyes closed, and could only sob helplessly. Wen Ting's fingers withdrew from the eroded hole, and the thick purple-red penis pressed against Ruan An's hole.

Wen Ting let out a low growl and inserted the whole root, Ruan An was stimulated to scream, and his fingers drew several red marks on Wen Ting's back.

Wen Ting gently kissed Ruan An's eyes, and took away the teardrops hanging on his eyelashes.

He began to slam hard, and the bathroom was full of slapping sounds.

Sitting on Wen Ting's body, Ruan An penetrated so deeply that he couldn't stand being bumped.

He opened his eyes and looked at the man in front of him in a daze. She put her arms around his neck and bit his collarbone hard.

Wen Ting took a deep breath, and the kitten became angry.

He chuckled lightly and hugged Ruan An.

Ruan An was startled, his body tensed up, and Wen Ting was nervously squeezed by the acupuncture point.

Wen Ting patted his butt, and a sexy voice came from above Ruan An's head: "Relax, do you want to pinch my life? Hmm? You little bitch."

Ruan An's earlobe was held in his mouth, and Wen Ting bumped into it every step he took.

Ruan An felt that he was going to be played badly, and his toes were tense. Wen Ting put him on the sink and bumped into it.

Wen Ting held back hard, and when he pulled out a little, he couldn't wait to slam into it with high frequency.

Ruan An's consciousness was shattered by the collision, and he could only moan with his mouth open: "Easy... light... woo... no more... I don't want any more..."

Ruan An's small penis has ejaculated too many times, Wen Ting saw his eyes reddened, and couldn't restrain himself anymore, he grabbed Ruan An's small cock and said, "Baby, ejaculating too many times is not good for your health, Cum with me."