First let me say that I don't give birth to fish cubs (9)

front page
First let me say that I don't give birth to fish cubs (9)
search
First let me say that I don't give birth to fish cubs (9)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The task was assigned a few days ago, Yun Lan found an excuse for Lu Wenzhan to prevaricate, Lu Wenzhan swiped his brain, and the image of the leader appeared in midair.

Lu Wenzhan lowered his head and called respectfully: "My lord."

The leader looked at Lu Wenzhan with a smile, and they didn't end the conversation until Ruan An woke up and knocked on the door of the study. Ruan An poked his head out with a sleepy face, and found Lu Wenzhan sitting on a chair, he walked over in a daze, climbed onto Lu Wenzhan's lap, lay in his arms, and slowly woke up.

Ruan An just woke up and didn't see Lu Wenzhan, so he immediately got up and looked around.

Lu Wenzhan hugged the little fish who was trying to wake up, and his heart was soft. Staying by Ruan An's side for the past few days has never caused mental disturbance again.

Ruan standing there quietly will calm him down.

Lu Wenzhan patted Ruan An's back lightly, as if coaxing a child. Ruan An had come to his senses, nestled in Lu Wenzhan's arms and opened his eyes wide and suddenly said, "Lu Wenzhan, are you going to fight again?"

Lu Wenzhan paused his hand and hummed.

Ruan An asked, "How long?" Lu Wenzhan wanted to comfort him, and said softly, "Not long."

Ruan An suddenly got up and looked at him seriously: "Don't lie to me, I will be angry. How long?"

Lu Wenzhan looked at the serious Xiaoyu, and said helplessly: "It's been a long time, maybe a few months, maybe. Don't worry, I will definitely come back safely."

Ruan An held his face full of reluctance: "Be sure to come back early, I will miss you."

Lu Wenzhan nodded and kissed Ruan An.

If I knew I wouldn't tell him, Ruan An had to look at Lu Wenzhan when he was eating, for fear that he would leave quietly and not tell him.

Even when they slept at night, the two of them messed around until midnight, when Lu Wenzhan woke up and wanted to go to the toilet, Xiaoyu would suddenly wake up and look at him sleepily and ask, "Why are you going?"

Lu Wenzhan rubbed the soft flesh on Xiaoyu's face, kissed him and said helplessly, "Go to the toilet and be back later."

Xiaoyu fought back his drowsiness and got up to follow Lu Wenzhan: "I'll go too."

Lu Wenzhan looked at Xiaoyu as if a piece of soft marshmallow was stuck in his heart, and it was a little sour.

Ruan An sat on the sofa and watched the maid pack Lu Wenzhan's things, and watched Lu Wenzhan put on the combat uniform with childish dislike.

Lu Wenzhan kissed Ruan An, his eyes full of reluctance: "Wait for me to come back." Ruan An whispered, "Can you take me with you?"

Lu Wenzhan quickly refused: "No! That's a battlefield, it's too dangerous." Lu Wenzhan realized that his tone might be a bit harsh, so he softened his voice: "Be good at home and wait for me to come back. I'll bring you something fun. "

When Lu Wenzhan turned around, he heard Ruan An's small voice: "I don't want fun things."

Ruan An looked at the back of Lu Wenzhan leaving with his mouth squinted.

Lu Wenzhan sat in the battleship command office, looked at Wen Yan, the captain of the Royal Guard, and listened to Wen Yan's report without even giving him a straight look.