[2]

"It was a long day, you all did so good" Jaehyun said as they all entered their dorm. "Yeahhh I'm so proud of you guys, we all did great and i believe, we can do even better in future too!" Sungho said encouraging everyone. Even tho everyone was tired, his words touched them and they were always grateful to have him.

"Thank you Hyung" Everyone shouted and smiled. "I love you" Jaehyun shouted in the midst of the chaos. "I love you too" Sungho said and laughed. They all laughed seeing them being lovey dovey. After sharing the sweet moment, everyone went to their own world.

🦋🦋🦋

Jaehyun plopped on his bed with a sigh of relief being tired. "Hyung hyung hyung-" He heard Woonhak and halfly opened his eyes. "I love youu" He shouted and jumped on the leader. He laughed and caught the maknae in hug. They played for a while like that, tugging and teasing each other while laughing.

"what are you doing?" Sungho said laughing, he entered the room to see both of them wrestling like kids. "I was here to ask you, do you want some dessert. Riwoo is ordering some" he said and laughed again when they both stood up straight. "Yes Sir" they both said in unison making him laugh more. "okay let's go" Sungho said and three of them walked outside towards the living room.

They saw Riwoo sitting near the couch, ordering the desserts online. They all sat beside him. "What are you ordering? Jaehyun asked. "Desserts? I've to choose between doughnuts and Waffles?" He asked thinking. "What about bingsu?" Woonhak suggested. "Everything sounds good" Riwoo said and giggled. "Leehan, what do you want for dessert?" Sungho shouted to leehan who was sitting across the room. "Anything is fine" leehan said making Taesan giggle, who was sitting next to him.

"Taesann, what do you prefer?" Jaehyun shouted asking taesan this time. "Bingsu!" He shouted keeping his head on Leehan's shoulder still staring at fish tank in front of him. "but you said you won't eat" Leehan whispered looking at him making him laugh suddenly. They both laughed when taesan said "I won't eat but I prefer bingsu."

"Wahh you both look so happy staring at leehan's babies" Jaehyun walked towards them after hearing their laugh. "Yeah, his babies are cute" Taesan said looking at the fish "like him" he added still looking at the fishes. " what-" Leehan said and giggled shyly. "Wahh you're getting better in it" Jaehyun said encouraging him.

"We're ordering three of themm" Sungho shouted making Jaehyun run towards the dessert group. "Wahh That's nice thought" he said and plopped down keeping his head on Sungho's lap. "What are you doing?" Sungho asked being shocked. "Laying on your lap, darling" he said and Sungho smiled. "He never stops flirting" Woonhak said and everyone laughed except Jaehyun. He was winking at the maknae.

🦋🦋🦋

"The fish are growing so well" Leehan said having all his focus on his fish. "Ofcource, You take care of them really well" Taesan said looking at Leehan. "I do" Leehan said with a proud smile. Taesan shyly smiled seeing him being proud. "hey look, they're eating while they must sleep" Leehan said getting him look at the fish tank again. "Yeah they are, they might like having late night snacks" Taesan said making leehan laugh. "Yes, maybe they do" Leehan said glancing at smiling taesan.

Taesan's Pov

Leehan was watching his babies fondly, his fish are really pretty and cute. They all are growing so well because of him. I look at his fond eyes, he has a little smile and his eyes were sparkling. I started at him, and i didn't know how long i was doing it. "Taesan, why are you staring at me?" He asked slowly turning his eyes towards me. It made me nervous. "You look really handsome" I said with a smile. He shyly laughed and looked down."So do you" he said after looking back at his fish. "T-thank you" I shuttered making him laugh.

"Taesanie, Come have some bingsu" Sungho hyung called me saving me from embarrassment.

- Admiring You[ By Ria ]

- Admiring You
[ By Ria ]

{THANK YOU}

It has less content of Taehan but i hope you'll enjoy it! <3