[6]

"What?"

Sungho and Jaehyun said with wide eyes. Both of them took it seriously and knew the youngers weren't joking at all.

Taesan's eyes got filled with tears making Jaehyun more worried. "Taesan-" He said cupping his face. "D-do you like him?" he asked after hesitating. "You can tell me." He said after getting the silence from younger. "I do" He said looking down. "Taesan, It's okay" Jaehyun said pulling him into hug.

"Hyung, I know it's not, I'm not suppose to like my group member this way. We just debuted and i know i shouldn't let this feelings get in between-" Taesan said in a hug while crying. "Shhh, Taesanie Calm down. It's okay. There's nothing wrong with it. Talk it out with Leehan, you can do it right?" he asked pulling away from the hug. Taesan nodded. He wouldn't believe if someone else told him that but he did after hearing it from the leader. Jaehyun wiped his tears and patted him. "It's okay to have feelings Taesan. Just accept it! And our group will be fine. I'll talk with everyone"

🦋

"There's nothing wrong with it" Sungho said to leehan who explained his worries. Leehan looked at him. "Really?" Leehan asked looking at him with hope. "Yeah having feelings for someone is not wrong. Just talk it out." Sungho said showing him a smile. He got a call from Jaehyun.

"Sungho.."

"Yeah I know everything too, Just come back with Taesan" Sungho said looking at leehan who got nervous after hearing it.
"Calm down Leehan, I understand how you feel. Just relax and talk with him"
Leehan nodded and sighed. Taesan come back into the practice room along with Jaehyun. "Let's go Sungho" Jaehyun said and left with Sungho.

"Taesanie.." Leehan said and Taesan sat infront of him. "Are you okay?" He asked looking at his puffy eyes. Taesan just nodded. "I'm really sorry Taesan, I didn't know it'll hurt you this much. I'm really sorry to do that without knowing your feelings. I'm really sorry but please don't avoid me. I can't take it when you ignore me. I know you don't like me, but please-" "What are you talking about?" Leehan was cut off by him.

"You ignored me cuz i k-kissed you, right?" Leehan asked and Taesan nodded. "Yes that can be the reason" He said finally being calm. "I'm sorry I did that without know-" Taesan leaned in to peck the boy infront of him making him shock. "I like you" he said with a smile after pulling back. "I didn't ignore you because I don't like you. I was just worried about the group. I thought it's wrong and I know it is but still, I like you" Taesan said and smiled making leehan take a sigh of relief.

"I like you too Taesanie" Leehan said and hugged the boy infront of him. Taesan was finally feeling fine after two days. He just felt empty and sad, he just needed this, a hug from the person he likes.

🦋🦋🦋

"Will they be fine?" Sungho asked being worried. "Yeah they will be, they both like each other so ofc they will be" Jaehyun said and smiled. "both? I thought only leehan did" Sungho said being shocked. "Yeah, they both do. Taesan was worried about the group, he ended up hurting himself for the sake of group" Jaehyun said looking down. "It's okay Jaehyun, Everything is fine now" Sungho said hugging the leader. "Yeah it is" he said and smiled with a relief.

"Sungho hyung! We bought the drinks" Riwoo said and shared the drinks with them. "Where is Taesan and Leehan?" Riwoo asked. "Still practicing?" Woonhak asked and Jaehyun nodded. "Yeah, let's go" They all walked inside the practice room to see both of them talking while smiling.

"Hyungg, We got drinks for you" Woonhak said and gave them the drinks. They both thanked him and continued to practice. Taesan was feeling calm now and he didn't make any mistakes. He kept smiling which made the other members happy. Leehan was admiring the guy who was dancing looking so cool. "You're so cool" he said to the boy who smirked in return. "Thank youu Mr. Leehan" he said hugging him from back, both smiling widely.

Jaehyun and Sungho noticed how both of them were together again. They both felt worried after seeing them avoiding each other but now they are happy. "They're back again" Sungho said when he saw them laughing. "Yes" Jaehyun laughed keeping his head on Sungho's shoulder.

{The end}

- Admiring You
[By Ria]

{THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200+ VIEWS}

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮 [ 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐧 - 𝐁𝐍𝐃 ] 🎉