Chapter 2 - World Elite Fight

Aces & Eights MC reunited, Ken Anderson had Wes Briscoe, Garrett Bishoff, Knucks, Abyss, Raven, Gunner, Trevor Lee and Brian Myers joined in too as Garrett, Wes and Knucks got AAA Trios, Abyss became Mega Heavy, Ken was Cruiser Weight Champ, Myers and Gunner became AA Tag Team at AJPW, Lee became Junior Heavyweight Champion, and Members Ken Anderson and Gunner teamed with Sabin and Shelly against Chase Owens, Eric Young, Magnus and Bad Luck Fale, defeating them and settling it out in a brawl, Anderson revealed Impact Wrestling made the club and not Bully Ray. 

Aces and Eights MC defeated Bullet Club and many members left in leaving David Finley, Chase Owens, Good Brothers and Bad Luck Fale now, and World Elite was back, Petey Williams joined NJPW now, and Time Machine was left 3 against 6 as Magnus, Rob Terry, Eric Young, Tajiri, Fantasmo and Bram, and Sabin and Shelly and Kushida lost their titles, Sabin announced Kushida will become World Champion against Josh Alexander, Sabin and Shelly won Impact Grand and X Division Championships and Tag Team also defending ROH and NJPW Trios Championships as Petey Williams is not there on Impact Wrestling but he made in and saved the day, Eric Young was attacked by Bram and Time Machine saved him. 

Eric Young helped TM defend their titles, and defeated World Elite in 2 on 2 and 3 on 3 matches, finally Young and Magnus agreed to a losing team leaves match and Eric pinned Rob Terry, picking Bram, Magnus and Terry to be fired down, Tajiri departed down too. 

Sabin and Shelly won a tournament and Young and Kushida are now Tag Team Champions, Shelly is X Division and Sabin is World Champ, and Kushida defeated Kazarian who defeated Sabin, Sabin and Young are now Tag Team Champions.