Chapter 4 - Bullet Club

Eric Young is now in Hall of Fame with Time Machine, Bad Influence and Petey Williams too. 

Bullet Club reunited (Chase Owens, AJ Styles, David Finley, Ace Austin, Good Brothers) and now Impact Locker Room brawled with them down the lane and now, Time Machine announced Chris Sabin is retiring for a while for his Rock Band Career, Shelly and Kushida are leaving for other promotions and working backstage as Agents simultaneously too and Sting returned, winning X Division and Grand Titles, World Tag Team with Chris Sabin and defeated Chase Owens for World Title, and now Time Machine had his back. 

Sting got it ready, one time to end it all, and Time Machine defeated Bullet Club members one after another, but lost the one man advantage Kushida and Sabin took Tag Team from Good Brothers, AJ lost X Division to Alex and Petey Williams defeated Chase Owens again for World Title and lost to Sting. 

More Brawls happened down when Flair and Hogan and Bishoff called them off, and Bullet Club lost as AJ turned on them and helped Alex Shelly pin Chase Owens and now, retirements happened, AJ and Sabin and Sting put their cloths down and retired and Bullet Club Members instead of attacking joined in, Shelly went to Ring of Honor and won the Singles Championships down, and Kushida became IWGP Champion at Heavy and Junior Heavyweight, Petey Williams retired for his Rock Band and Eric Young also retired down, Samoa Joe and Bobby Roode and Austin Aries joined in and Sonjay Dutt came by too with Darby Allen and Orange Cassidy and Chris Jericho all celebrating down retirements, Sting howled one last time and revealed he wont retire but will work for Impact Wrestling as a Booker and expand it. 

Chris Sabin and Petey Williams are with Alex Shelly working on their latest album with Kushida too joining in.