Ep 12 Cheating 18+

??: HOW DARE YOU TO HURT HER HUH I TOLD YOU TO DON'T TOUCH HER ..HOW CAN SHE BLEED ..

The crying and screams of pain stop when sound of gun hit my ear . I scream . I i tried to remove the grip of rope . But it's impossible for me because it's so tight . I look at my sister who is still unconscious. The red dark lights surrounded the room and the voice coming from the darker area . I am unable to see the man who is beating others. I am scared.

??: ITS A LESSON FOR U ALL TO NOT FOLLOW MY ORDERS PROPERLY..!!

Yn : WHO ARE YOU !! COME IN LIGHT!!

I can not able believe in my eyes when i saw the guy . He is the guy i believe more than Namjoon but he cheated me.

Yn : i believed you

Yn : i believed you ..and YOU CHEATED ME !! ..

Taehoo : shhh don't raise you voice ..!! I never cheated you yn darling .. i just want you..i am obsessed with you

Yn : so this is how you behave with whome you love .

Taehoo: you force me ...

He come closer to me and cupped my face.

Taehoo: yn please say you love me ..

He start bringing his face more closer to me .

Taehoo: say yn ..and I will free you ..

Yn : Taehoo please

He brings his lips more closer .

Taehoo: now I can't wait yn .. i can't hold this anymore.

He start devouring my lips but I will never accept that guy who hurt my sister . He start moving his lips with rhythm. I struggle i tried to remove him by swip my face right side and he understood I don't like it .

Taehoo: yn give me your answer.

He again started kissing me by caressing his hands from my arms to my hips and pull it closer . He trail his kisses down from my cheeks to neck ant start licking my neck .

Yn : leave me .. I SAID LEAVE ME .. !!!

By listening my raised voice he leave me. And look at me with his raged voice .

Taehoo: so your answer is NO

Yn : Taehoo maybe I say yes if you never hurt my sister and behave with me like that .. BUT YOU DID !! YOU BROKE MY TRUST !! AND I CAN NEVER SPEND MY LIFE WITH A PSYCHO ..

Taehoo: then with whome you spend with your life ..

Yn : It's none of your business..!!

Taehoo: Ohh With that Namjoon!! THAT FUCKING NAMJOON!!

He hit the table which was on his side and that table break into pieces..

Yn : Taehoo what happens to you..you were so kind and gentle..