Ep 13 Truth

I left a letter on the bed right side drawer . Namjoon is sleeping quietly he is looking so cute I kiss his forehead and caress his hair gently. I am sorry Namjoon i am going without telling you but I can't attained peace until i don't find out who killed my parents. Last night i received a message from a unknown number he sent me the location and told me to came there . He make assured me that he or she knows who killed my parents.

I take my bag and left from there.

Ashlee side :

Ashlee was beaten brutally by Taehoo from looking her hairs messed up and the marks and brusis of belt on her arms and back . She is still standing but her legs already give up . She wants to close her eyes but the water droplets hiting her head not even let her rest . Her whole body weight is upon her wrists which make it wounded badly . She was shifted to Taehoo's penthouse .

Taehoo : what happens Ashlee want to give up ..

Ashlee didn't respond at all

Taehoo : come on ash just begg for death ..come on bitch say you want to die ..

Ashlee : huh !! You think i am too easy to give up ..

Taehoo clutch her cheeks .

Taehoo: i know you are not easy ..so that's is not enough for you.. you want me to do more . ..

Taehoo went out of the room and come back with a heated iron rod .Ashlee looks at him .

Taehoo : scared .....your silence is kinda rebel for me

He brings that hot red iron rod to her arms and press it with it . Ashlee scream and cried loudly in pain . That red hot rod made a big bruise on her body . He did the same with her legs and back and tummy .Ashlee lungs totally torn because of crying. Not even a single molecule of energy left in her . She wants to just leave everything and went back to her
Grandmother. Her last wounds are still green and paining alot now the of burning sensation made it worse .

Taehoo: face no no i don't want to ruin a beautiful face ...do you still have strength to compete me huh ...come on Begg me for death ..

Ashlee remains silent and keep looking at the ground.

Taehoo: no response.. that hurt my ego ....

He brought the rod near to her face and was going to do the same treatment with that too . But then ring of the phone made him alert .

Taehoo: you are fortunate..

He throw the rod near to the table. He looks at Ashlee and then went outside of the room.

Yn side story :

I reached the location my phone gsp showing that this the place but this is such a dark old building . It's a old factory which is once a working company but due to court cases it goes bankrupt. I entered the building it is lock from front i sigh .

Yn : but my phone is showing this location.

Then my phone again rang with a new message.

??: Enter from backside .

I went backside of the building. Yes it have a small door i open the door and went inside. The hall is dark with no lights no one is there spider web dust it seems like it wasn't clean for so long . I cough.

Then again a message pop up .

??: upstairs!!

I follow the instructions and saw a guy sitting on a chair by backing me . That room is way better that hall it but it kinda seem like a different it is filled with files. A check board with pictures of me and some of Meisoo too with many knowing face like also of Namjoon, Taehoo etc . My eyes wide when i saw that evidence file is also there .