old friends

Let's check in with hazel and Marco shall we?

Marcos pov
"Hazel where you at?"

"I'm in the room."

I walked in and seen her rubbing oil on her growing baby bump it's crazy to think she pregnant I can't wait to meet our little one.

"You almost ready? The doctor will be here soon."

"Yeah almost I'm just tired." She said.

"Stop trying to ride my dick so much you won't have that problem."

She glared at me making me bust up laughing.

"Ugh you Hella ugly and annoying." She said hitting me upside the head.

I grabbed her by the arm then tossed her on the bed then grabbed a pillow hitting her with it.

"Damn you I just got my hair done." She said grabbing a pillow hitting me back.

"Shut up I'll pay for it later."

She started beating my ass with that pillow.

"Aight aight I surrender."

"Na no you don't take it like a man come on." She said hitting me again.

I snatched the pillow from her started tagging her behind.

"Okay okay I quit damn." She said.

"That'd what the fuck I thought now give daddy a kiss."

"Na I know what us kissing leads to back yo ass up Playa." She said.

I smacked my lips and pecked her on the lips anyways.

"You mean now you can keep them damn kisses to your damn self." I said mushing her head.

"Whaever anyways what's the weird on lucci?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"I don't know he hiding better than a nigga going to jail."

" Damn that's crazy I don't know babe I'm just ready to go back home now. I feel like we running and for fucking what and if you say it's to keep me safe I get it but babe come on this is ridiculous." She said.

"I know I think it's time to head back too I'm about to hit up d then we gone."

"Thank goodness because my hair is screaming for a good wash and silk press got me looking like Celia around this mouthfucka." She said.

"I'll pay for it when we get back you do look lolike you  fighting all your life."

She punched me in my chest Hella hard.

"Damn boo you ain't had to hit me like that old heavy handed ass."

"Want more?: she said flinching at me.

"Na I'm cool Gangsta I don't want no smoke."

"That's what the fuck I thought." She said.

"You wanna take a nap real quick."

"Na I'll go cook us up some food real quick. Oh my phone ringing." She said.

"Who is it?"

"I don't know who the fuck number this is voicemail it is. So what you wanna eat?" She asked.

"You."

"Na you had enough come on let's get something to eat we hungry."

I nodded then started walking towards the kitchen I'm hungry as hell.

Trench pov
"Pretty girl where you at boo?"

"I'm in the bathroom." She said.

I walked to the end of the hallway then stood at the door as she did her hair.

"Hey babe everything ok?" She asked.

I walked over her and stood behind her.

"Yea just checking on you. What you doing to this bird nest?"

She mushed my head.

"Boy please you wish I looked like one of these ragged hoes out here." She said.

"Na I don't I'm good with what I got."

"Better be...ugh I hate my hair I need Darryl  be always gets me together hoe much longer we got to be here?"

"Shit I was thinking about going back home I ain't going to lie the nigga scary I'm going to have to catch him slipping."

"No for real because I ain't putting my life on pause no more." She said putting her hair in a bun.

"Thank you for understanding and being patient about this I know this wasn't easy for you."

"No it was not but I understand." She said.

I kissed her neck and held her tight.

"And don't worry I'll make sure your hair gets done can't be having my lady walking around looking crazy."

"Period now can we talk about our wedding now?" She asked all excited.

"Yes pretty girl we can as matter of fact-"

I was cut off by her phone ringing.

"Hold that thought boo that's probably just hazel." She said.

"OK I'm Finna go I'm the living room real quick."

She nodded as I walked out the bathroom my phone started ringing it was Marco.

"Whats good brotha I was just about to call you."

"Aye you ready to dip out of here?" He asked.

"Hell yeah we need to get back to this money on som real shit."

"Most definitely what we doing about lucci?" He asked.

"He ain't popping up no time soon he's a bitch we know that but when we see him it's on hands down."

"OH yeah he on my list for sure.old bitch ass nigga but ok ill hit you in a min."

"Babe!" Aaliyah yelled.

"Yeah? Aight man hit me back wifey calling me."

"Tell liyah I said hi." He said.

"Yup yup."

I hung up as aaliyah walked up to me.

"Hey babe guess who called me?" She said.

"Who?" I asked pulling her on to my lap.

"Emani." She said.

My whole world froze up.

"Fuck she want?"

"OH She wants to meet me and hazel for lunch I haven't talked to her in so long damn that's crazy."

First this nigga now this crazy ass bitch my whole world about to turn up side down.

"Babe? Hello? Did you hear me?" She asked.

"Na I'm sorry boo what you say?"

"You hungry?" She asked.

"Na I'm good let's get ready to head out go call Darryl and make your appointment."

"OK but are you ok you look like you seen a ghost." She said.

"Yeah I'm good go get packed."

She gave me a kiss then headed upstairs. This is not what I need right now.