coming clean part 1

Aaliyahs pov
"Pretty girl what you got planned for today?" Trench asked pulling me closer to him kissing my neck.

"Getting my hair done at Darryls then meet with emani later why wassup?"

"Nothing I'm probably going to have the guys over here tonight we all need to chill out."

"Ok we was going to come back here but we'll probably just go to hazel apartment."

"Baby this our house you ain't got to leave." He said turning me around.

"I know but you need your guy time you been so stressed out lately. "

He shook his head.

"I know and I'm sorry if I've been stand offish lately just got alot of things on my mind." He said.

"Anything you wanna talk about?"

"Na it's good it's just something silly I'm sure it will pass but aye did you decide on a venue for the wedding?" He asked.

"Your trying to subject I see well actually I did I was thinking turks and Caicos since that's one of our favorite places but I also love this place on madrid." I said grabbing the phone to show him the pictures.

"It's whatever you wanna do I ain't tripping we could actually get married right now don't make me no mind as long as your my wife at the end of the day that's all that matters." He said kissing me.

I deepened it I want to take some of his stress away but as always our phones went off.

"Who's that?" He asked checking his phone.

"Hazel. What about you?"

"The homies they 40 mins away how far she is?" He asked.

"Her and hazel is about to pull up in 10 mins."

"So 30 mins ?" He asked.

"Give or take." I said shrugging.

"Hmmm damn to bad they going to have to wait." He said lifting me over his shoulders tossing me on the bed.

"Where's the kids?"

"School ain't nobody here but me and you ." He said kissing me neck slowly making his way down to my sensitive spot.

"Ummm daevon.." I said as he snatched my panties off.

"Lift up take this dress off I wanna see all off you." He said kissing me.

He moved back a little so I could take my dress off He couldn't take his eyes off of me just the little things he do makes me melt. He kept kissing me laying me back down on my back He kissed me on the inside of my thighs working his way to my spot his tongue was working over time making me cry out loud as I rode his face making me cum over and over again until his face was dripping wet. He kissed me so I could taste myself then I flipped us around and took his boxers off and watched as his dick sprung free I grabbed a hold of it and started going in every last bit of him was in the back of my throat I love when he grabs the back of my head saying my name that's how I know he trying not to come.

"Fuck girl that's what I'm talking about." He said.

I kept going and going until he stopped me briefly to have me lay on my back again as he slowly went inside of me.

"Fuck so damn tight." He said under his breath.

Every stroke was with passion and aggression he always knows how to get me right. Then he started picking up the pace making me scream.

"Daddy fuck please don't stop." I yelled.

Every stroke had me so wet and he knew it to. He stopped for a second pulled out ate me like a mango(sorry I couldn't help it that s been in my head all day) and went back to work.

"You better never give my pussy away. You hear me?" He said hitting from the back.

"Yes..yes.. I hear you I promise."

He smacked my ass and grabbed me by my hair making me come up towards him he chocked me a little bit kissing me then pushing me right back down making me take all of him until we both eventually had our release together.

"Damn." We both said as we collaped on the bed.

"I need another shower."

"Me too how much time we got left?" He asked.

"Well hazel stopped for coffee she running late what about your friends?"

He looked at his Phone.

"They asses can wait is what I'm thinking."

"Hmmm I'll beat you to the shower."

We hurried up and ran in there for round 2.

Trench pov
After me and  liyah got done with our shower she had to hurry up and run out the door for her hair appointment I dont know why it's just going to get fucked up again tonight while she playing.

"Yo yo." I heard Marco loud ass say.

"Ayyyeee what's good with my folks." I said dapping him and big b up.

"Chilling you know me. Let me get the rest of the set up from the car." Big b said.

"We just got done picking that nigga mo up from jail he got release we dropped him off at his mom's house not to long ago." Marco said.

"Mo Banga he out why yall didn't come get me?"

"I tried you didn't pick up your phone I figured you and liyah was busy making a baby so I wasn't tripping but he going to pull up later forsure."

"OH yeah ok ok how you and hazel doing?"

"Real good man what about you and aaliyah?" Marco asked.

"We good. She out getting her hair done then her and hazel meeting up with emani."

"Yeah I was going to ask you about that." Marco said.

"I mean won't it be weird for her to hang around emani especially after considering the history yall have?" He asked.

"That's dead and aaliyah and I are grown I don't think it's necessary to bring up anything old."

"Um..if you say so man." He said.

"I got this believe me well atleast I hope I do."

"I think you should let it out now because you know that saying what happens in the dark always comes to light."

"Aye Marco? Where I'm putting this?" Big b answered.

"Just put in the living room." He said.

"Look let me go help this nigga go set up you just chill looks like you got alot on your mind."

"Yeah to much."

It's time to come clean.