Character Description

Batuknath Roy Choudhary :

Advocate BRC the Youngest son of Binoy Roy Choudhary, the Youngest brother of Anirudh and Somnath, and Shashwati's Elder step-brother, Finished his law studies in Italy, Practicing Law there for a year and a half, Loves his family especially his Big D (Anirudh Roy Choudhary), He looks exactly like his Big D only change is his eyes were an emerald-green color, Hates Bondita Das and her whole family to the core., He believes she is the reason his brother and his father are hurt, she is the reason he is staying away from his family.

 Characterization:  Short tempered, Arrogant, Cunning, Ruthless, Manipulative and Egoist.

Goal: His only goal is to destroy Bondita and her family.

Age: Twenty-one

Anirudh Roy Choudhary:

Barrister Anirudh, Head of Tulsipur village, The eldest son of Binoy Roy Choudhary, Bondita's Husband, Eldest brother of Somnath, Batuknath, and Shashwati's stepbrother,  completed his law degree in London, loves his family very much, and He loves his wife very much too, But he can't show it in front of his family or his village or anyone for this matter. He believes in Gender Equality, He hates violence, but circumstances made him choose violence to protect his loved ones.

 Characterization: For the outside world he wears a cold and expressionless face, But inside he is warm, he loves reading, he loves spending time with his family, when he is mad he is a volcano.

Goal: He wants to end the dushmani between Tulsipur and Krishna Nagar villages, but he doesn't know how to do it.

Age: Thirty-one

Banni Das:

Bondita's cousin's sister, she is good at fighting She can take down three well-grown men in a fight, and she is her thaku ma's favorite of course after Bondita. Loves her family even though she doesn't like what they are doing, even though she lost her parents in war, she still tries to stop them from doing wrong things but is always defeated, waiting for her sister to return from London.

 Characterization: Blunt, Strong, kind-hearted,  hates arrogant people.

Goal: Stop the war between Krishna Nagar and Tulsipur village for the past eight years, and Marry a man who can defeat her in a fight.

Age: Nineteen

Bondita Das: 

Bondita Das: 

Anirudh Roy Choudhary's Ex-wife, Thakuma's granddaughter, Barrister studied in London, She misses her patibabu and Roy Choudhary very much, she didn't know what happening in her village.

 Characterization: Strong-minded, Caring for everyone, believes in giving second chances, hates violence. 

Goal: Becoming a Barrister and making her pati babu proud.

Age: Twenty

Roy Choudhary Family

Trilochan Roy Choudhary: The Zamindar of Tulsipur village, Anirudh, Somnath, Batuknath, and  Shashwati's Uncle (Kaka) and Biony's Elder brother, a very religious man.

Age: 49

Binoy Roy Choudhary: A Business-man, and father of  Anirudh, Somnath, Batuknath, and Shashwati, In the accident that happened eight years ago at the beginning of the war between two villages he is injured and loses his mind, he is mentally unstable now, so Anirudh is taking care of his business.

Age: 49

Somnath Roy Choudhary:  A Doctor, younger brother of Anirudh, elder brother of Batuknath, and Shashwati's second elder step-brother, He studied medicine to take care of his father, he has been trying to cure him for a year now and Binoy show some positive symptoms to his treatment. he is a book worm.

Age: 24

Sampoorna Roy Choudhary: Binoy's Second wife, Bondita's cousin sister, Mother of Shashwati, Stepmother of  Anirudh, Somnath, Batuknath.

Age: 33

Shashwati Roy Choudhary: Daughter of Binoy and Sampoorna, Stepsister of  Anirudh, Somnath, Batuknath. 

Age: 9

Das Family

Kalindi "Thaku Maa" Das: Trilochan's ex-fiancée, Arvind(Bondita's father) and Shaumik's aunt; Bondita, Banni, Tupur, and Tapur's grandaunt, Head of Krishna Nagar.

Chandrachur Banerjee: Bondita's obsessive lover, Tupur's husband, Aniruddh's rival. and he is the main reason for the attack on Roy Choudhary eight years back, he is the one who poisoned the Tulsipur village. he has done that with Thakuma's Knowledge, and even though Thakuma doesn't like it she still stands beside him.

Tupur Das Banerjee: Rimjhim and Shaumik's elder daughter, Tapur's sister, Bondita's cousin, Chandrachur's wife.

Tapur Das:  Tupur's sister; Bondita's cousin, studies Ayurvedic medicine from Thakuma.

Extra character: 

Vijay Dubay: Batuk's and Bondita's Childhood friend, very close to Batuk lost his parents in the war, so Anirudh sent him to Italy with Batuk, to study accounts.