Chapter 1(Eight Years Later)

<<Important Note>>

This story timeline starts when Bondita disguises herself as Vaijanti, In the original storyline Batuk didn't come back until the end, but now Batuk comes back and he witnesses his Big D and His Bondi's Love, and he gets his own love too.

August nine 1941

Italy, Bologna

Clavature Apartment.

A Man stood in front of the apartment, he wearing a green and brown checked shirt and black belted Trousers neatly tucked in he had a large parcel in his hand walked in, he slowly opened the door, and walked inside, It was a Luxurious Apartment, He went straight to master bedroom.

He opened the door and saw three figures lying on the king-sized bed, Two girls on both sides and a man in his twenties lying in the middle. He looked at the girls they were half-naked and the man was covered in a blanket, but he was sure that man was fully naked. He saw the girls with disgusted eyes, but when his eyes landed on the man his eyes filled with little worry,

He sighed placed the package on the table, walked closer to the bed, and lightly shook the girls, The girls woke up they were about to speak but he covered their mouths and signed them to get out of the bed.

The girls climbed out of the bed, and the man looked at his feet to avoid seeing the girls while dressing. After they dressed properly, they came out of the room, The man went to the kitchen and opened the secret cubroad took to bundle of thousand lira, he took four notes. 

He went outside and gave the amount to the girls. 

That man: Take this and leave, Don't ever come back  here (He said in a cold tone)

The girls looked at him with widened eyes, They had never seen this much money just for one night even though they were not whores, but they didn't want to lose the lira, so they took the lira and left quickly.

That man sighed and turned around, to leave for his room he heard a sleepy voice."That bitches left?"

That man: Yes Chote Zamindar babu.

"Vijay how many times do I have to tell you to call me by my name" he said with a heavy dramatic sigh.

Vijay looks at him, His Advocate Babu is wearing a dark blue bathrobe, and Batuk yawns and looks at Vijay.

Batuk: Did you do, what I asked you to do?

Vijay: Yes Advocate Babu,(Batuk shakes his head, there is no way to make him call me by my name) I brought the liquor you asked for and I booked a ship ticket for us to return, Tomorrow Afternoon at three o'clock boarding Time.

Batuk looks at the clock.

Batuk: There are just four hours for dawn, you go and take a rest I will go to Greta.

Vijay: Advocate Babu, It is still midnight you want can meet tomorrow morning na you should take some rest. (He said with a worried tone)

Batuk Yawned and looked at Vijay with a sad smile.

Batuk: You know me, Vijay, For the past eight years how hard it has been for me to sleep, last three years I slept with the help of liquor, But now its effect on me reduced. (He sighed)  You go and sleep.

Vijay lowered his head in acknowledgment and left for his room, Batuk got dressed and left for Greta's home.

Batuk in mind: In just seventeen days I will be in my village, my home with my Big D with my family. (A Smile crept across his face)