Chapter 2

Author's Note

Hello guys you see my mother tongue is hindi but I'm living in canada all my life so my hindi is not good, I'm going to write this story in both hindi and english hope you guys Like it.

Devipur Railway Station 

Anirudh reached the railway station, he was waiting on the platform, 

Anirudh: Station master when will the train reach here?

Station Master: Barrister Babu the train will be here within five minutes. (Anirudh nodded)

Bondita also reached the railway station, She was wearing South Indian clothes, and she had two luggage bags in her hands. Her eyes landed on Anirudh  she hid behind the pillar,

Bondita in mind: Oh ho Sakababu bhi na kuch der ke baad nahi aasakute te, Now I have hid from him until the train arrives.

After a few minutes, the train arrived, and bondita rushed to a nearby compartment, she was preparing her mind, she was not bondita now she was vaijainti from Tamilnadu and she was here to study from Barrister Babu.

On the other side, Batuk and Vijay stepped out of the train, Batuk took a deep breath.

Batuk in mind: After eight years finally I'm back, 

He looks at his surroundings, he sees his Big D standing in a few compartments distance, He runs hid behind the nearby pillar, Vijay looks at his action with a confused face, but when he notices Anirudh he runs after Batuk and hides with him.

Batuk: Bloody hell, What is Big D doing here, I didn't Inform him we are coming back! (He looks at Vijay with a stern and doubting look, Vijay notices this and shakes his head furiously) If you didn't tell him and I didn't tell him then how did he come here? Bloody hell, I thought I could surprise my Big D but now!? (He shook his head in disappointment)

He looks in his Big D's direction, Anirudh searching in compartments.

Batuk in mind: Oh bloody hell, Bloody hell... he is searching for us. (He sighed) It looks like my plan to pull my family's leg has failed.

Batuk looks at Vijay and nods sadly, they both slowly walk towards Anirudh, Just a few steps before they reach him, 

Anirudh: Vaijainti, Are you there? Vaijainti..

Batuk and Vijaty stopped their steps and hid again just before Anirudh looked at them.

Batuk in mind: Bloody hell just miss, Dada didn't come here for us.

Batuk: Vijay do you know anyone named Vai what's that name again Vai-jeeya-t? (Vijay stopped him)

Vijay: Vaijainti... Advocate Babu, No I don't know.

Batuk: Who would be she? Usse pick karune kliye Big D came himself.

Vijay: Muje kya pata, Koi toh hogi, May be voh Barrister Babu ki dost ho sakti hai na.

Batuk was still not convinced but stopped himself from asking questions.

Batuk: Chodo, come on let's go before Big D we have to reach Haveli. (Vijay nodded)

Batuk and Anirudh both left for Haveli, Batuk before coming he informed his school friend who was staying in Devipur about his arrival and asked him to lend him his car, so when they both came out of the railway station his friend's car was ready, they both climbed in Batuk started to drive even though It has been eight years and a lot of things have changed but he still knows the route of his home.