A cold night

The moon hung high in the sky, casting a silver glow over the Pride Lands. Rani and Kion lay side by side in the cozy den beneath the Tree of Life. The den was warm and snug, but an unexpected gust of cold air found its way inside, causing Rani to shiver in her sleep.

As the cold seeped into her fur, Rani's eyes fluttered open. She blinked in the darkness, disoriented for a moment as she tried to figure out what had awoken her. Then she realized that it was the chill in the air that had roused her from her slumber.

Rani shifted, curling herself into a tighter ball as she attempted to preserve her body heat. But no matter how hard she tried, the cold seemed to cling to her. She let out a soft, frustrated sigh, realizing that her den had become uncomfortably chilly.

Just as Rani was considering getting up to find an extra layer of fur to wrap herself in, she felt a movement beside her. Kion, who had been sleeping soundly, stirred and turned toward her.

"Rani?" he murmured sleepily, his voice laced with concern.

Rani bit her lip, feeling a bit embarrassed by her predicament. "I'm sorry to wake you, Kion," she whispered. "I just... I woke up really cold. I can't seem to shake off the chill."

Kion's eyes softened as he looked at her. Without hesitation, he scooted closer to her and draped his foreleg over her, pulling her gently against his warm body. "Come here," he said softly. "I'll help warm you up."

Rani's heart skipped a beat as she felt the comforting warmth of Kion's fur against her own. She used kions chest as a pillow and snuggled up with him letting out a contented sigh as the cold began to dissipate. The steady rhythm of Kion's breathing and the reassuring beat of his heart were a soothing melody that eased her worries.

"Thank you, Kion," she whispered, her voice filled with gratitude.

He nuzzled her gently, his eyes warm and caring. "Don't mention it

Sorry for short chapter next one will be longer promise

Stay tuned 👍