Campsite setup

As I arrive at the parking lot and pull into a space I notice a cabin made of wood with a sign over the entrance reading "camp site check ins" I jump out of my car, leaving the supplies there for now, and walk into the wooden cabin.

As I walk up to a desk a man, whose name tag reads Dan" welcomes me "Welcome to firewoods campsite how may I help you?" He has a big grin on his face that irritates me and his cheery happy voice irritates me more "One small campsite, out deep in the woods" I grumble the words to him but his grin never drops, never wobbles even in the slightest. "Great that will be $15 for the site, would you like a pamphlet with our activities for this week?" He grabs a pamphlet and holds it out to me enthusiastically "We have a nature hike that my co-worker Maggy will be leading and a kayaking expedition that I will be leading" I cut him off with a head shake and he sets the pamphlet back down "Ok then, it will just be $15 for the site, will you need anything extra? We have a wide selection of stuff you can choose from" he continues excited but I just hand him a $10 and $5 bill and shake my head no and grumble a short thanks as he grabs a map and circles where my camp site is and hands it to me. 

I reach my car and open the trunk, I grab my supplies that's all in bags since I'll have to hike to the site since it's so far back.

After I grab my stuff I start walking towards the trail that leads to my campsite.

As I reach my site, I looks around, taking in the view of the lake nearby and the trees surrounding me completely. There's a fire pit in the middle, and a small picnic table off to the side and a trash bin not too far away from the table.

I set up my tent and folding chairs and go out to find some fire wood. I've always loved camping. Dad used to take me all the time when I was younger, now he can't even remember those memories. But never mind that. Let's get this fire started.

What do you guys think? Chapter 2 better then chapter 1?