Chapter 5

Natsu walked all the way to Lucy's apartment with Lucy in his arms. He finally felt whole, like he'd been only a shell of a human over the last few years. Lucy clung to him, her body raked with shivers as his hands roamed her back and her plump ass. Grabbing hold of her flesh he pushed her down onto his raging hard on that he had been sporting ever since he'd smelt her arousal a few days ago.

The master had caught up to him that night of the Guild Gala and had deemed his behavior out of hand. When he snapped at the old man, the master had slipped the magic restraining cuffs on him and had Gildarts lock him up in the guild dungeons. Until a few minutes ago, he'd been lucid enough to know what was going on, deeming it safer to stay away from everyone. Especially Lucy. He'd almost lost it when he'd first caught a whiff of Lucy's arousal even through the guild floor. And then again when he'd heard Gajeel pick a fight with that blond prick because of his obsession with Lucy.

His Lucy.

But what had ultimately pushed him over the edge was Lucy's cries for him.

He was hurting her more by staying away than by being with her, taking her, making her his.

Drilling it into her body that she belonged to him and him alone.

He wanted to make sure that she would be repulsed by any other male's touch when he was done with her.

"Natsu."

Her breath flittered over his hot skin on his neck and the slayer cursed out loud as he had almost stopped to take her right there in the open streets of Magnolia. Her lips soon found a sensitive spot between his jaw and his ear, clamping onto him and suckling like she'd been turned into some mythical creature.

Though, to Natsu, she had become some mythical beast overnight. She was his mate, his life partner and his best friend all wrapped into one. He wasn't sure why these strange things were happening now, but he was grateful for realizing what Lucy was to him before it was too late.

Bursting through Lucy's apartment door, Natsu couldn't hold back anymore. His inner dragon had been deprived of his partner for way too long. Kicking the door closed with his foot, he spun them around and pinned the blonde up against the wall next to it. His mouth instantly found hers, kissing her with a fever he had never experienced before. Desperation seemed to egg him on. He was desperate for her, for more of her, all of her.

She belonged to him, and he would make damn sure that she would be screaming his name so all of Magnolia would know.

Lucy moaned into his mouth, and he used the opportunity to slip his tongue past her lips, tasting the toxic taste of her. Their hands roamed what flesh they could reach, desperately pulling at clothing pieces to try and remove the obstacle in their way. Within seconds Natsu had used his clawed hand to rip his partner's tight corset from her body, leaving her naked from the waist up for his enjoyment. Natsu broke their heated kiss to lean back slightly, pushing his hips into her lower half to keep her pinned against the wall while he openly ogled the female in his arms. Lucy's brown eyes were dark with lust and her mouth fell slightly agape, short pants coming out as she squirmed against him. Her lips were swollen from his demanding kiss, the flesh around her hips starting to bruise from the force of keeping himself at bay. His resolve was hanging by a thread, a thread that snapped when Lucy lifted her hazy eyes and whispered a strangled "Please Natsu."

With a growl his lips were back on her in a branding, searing kiss. His hands slipped around to lay on her behind, messaging the plump flesh there, eliciting the most erotic moans from his partner. His hips thrust against her core as she ground her heat against him in her reckless need for the dragon slayer. Rational thought had long since left the two mates, leaving nothing but sensual instincts to fuel their desires.