Good Morning

"Darcy, where are my shoes!?!" Naomi asked, digging through her closet. It had been the third time she had misplaced her clothes, which should have been impossible due to her large size.

Naomi was a strong girl. She was tall, well built. Her arms were toned with muscle, enough to make Wonder Woman look like a runt. She had wide, slightly broad shoulders, rivaling that of a seasoned linebacker. Her shimmering black hair fell to her back, thick with a perfect amount of volume. No hair products were needed other than shampoo. She pulled skinny jeans on over her strong legs, writhing into them slightly. Largest size in the store, and they still felt tight....

Naomi pressed her search towards her drawers. She flicked on the lights on her vanity mirror for visibility. The light made a soft glow on her smooth, cinnamon skin. Flawless brown eyes looked back at her as she sighed. Can't even find her own shoes....

Naomi groaned, tossing a pair of sneakers aside, standing up and stretching. She let out a deep, booming yawn that rattled the windows.

"Sheesh, Godzilla, how much sleep did you get?" A pair of thick boots flew into her hands. She pulled them on, tying the scarf around her neck and pulling a beanie over her long, black hair.

"What?" she asked, looking over to look at her roommate, Darcy.

"Every morning I feel like a freakin bull trashed your room." She said bluntly. Classic Darcy. Naomi rolled her eyes.

"At least I don't look like a pixie." she smirked, looking at Darcy, who was a dwarf compared to her. Darcy crossed her arms.

"Oh, shut up!" she laughed, giving Naomi a playful punch. Naomi pulled on her jacket, zipping it up as she put on her gray knitted beanie.

"Hold on...." Darcy stuck her finger under the beanie, hooking out the bright, blonde section of hair she had as a bang, a strange birthmark. The shocking streak of sunlight mixed with the night black hair.

Darcy took another bite out her toast, which was slathered in strawberry jam. Her thin, pale lips became tinted with red, sticky strawberry juice.
Her head was covered in dark, brown, curly hair that hung down her back like a bouncy, brown waterfall. She had dazzling blue eyes that continuously sparkled with her bold confidence. She was a kind of girl who told it how it was, leaving no details as she raised an eyebrow at Naomi, slightly appalled by her large appetite. Naomi was casually filling her face, crumbs of brown sugar filling flaking off from the corners of her mouth. She devoured another Pop Tart, reaching into the half empty box.

"I don't get it. How do you eat two boxes of PopTarts and still be this hungry?" she asked as Naomi pushed another Pop Tart in her mouth. She shrugged.

"Sheesh, you have Donny's appetite, huh?" Darcy laughed. She licked her lips after she finished her toast. Darcy reached over, wiping the few smudges of filling Naomi had on her face.

"Got Aiden's table manners too....". They both laughed at the thought of both of Naomi's big brothers wolfing down whatever food was laid out in front of them. She grabbed the keys off of the counter.

"Alright, come on. You don't wanna be late for school, Zach's waiting outside."

At those words, the chuckle on Naomi's face disappeared into a disappointed scowl. The name made her eyes flicker with irritation.

"Damn it..." Naomi said, frowning and crossing her arms. Darcy rolled her eyes.

"Oh, come on! You two have to get along someday!"

"Darcy, he's an idiot." Naomi said.

"Look, Naomi. His brother is one of the best scientists the world has ever seen. Idiot doesn't exactly describe him." Darcy groaned as she opened the door, her short, but thin heels clicking against the little brick path that cut through the garden.