CHAPTER EIGHT: ʙᴀᴛʜ

Pete turned off the faucet before the water overflows to the bathroom tiles and reached out to the rack were body essentials like soap, shampoo and conditioner were when a hand grabbed them first.

"Y-You can use them first."

His heart still pounding and his bare back is exposed to Vegas. He wants to get up and shower but if he does that Vegas will see everything, he knows he has great body and all but now he's insecurities flood back in everytime Vegas is around.

Pete awkwardly played with the bubbles when a hand slowly massaged his scalp as he realize his back is now leaning to Vegas.

"I-I can do it myself, Vegas."

"Mhm. I know, but I'll do it anyway."

Vegas continued to lather his hands with soap, slowly trailing down his shoulders giving Pete goosebumps.

Vegas promised he won't do anything but right now his body commands him to do otherwise. The sight of Pete's white supple skin and neck became too much so he closed his eyes repeating mantras.

Pete realized Vegas has stopped and took it as a signal for him to return the favor but with the small action he felt Vegas still, who's eyes widened.

Pete immediately paused, "I-I'm sorry, I should've asked first..."

Vegas stared at Pete whose cheeks are blushing, unconsciously his thumb touched Pete's lips.

Soft and pretty as I remembered.

Seeing Pete surprised, he instantly took his hands away and got up wrapping himself with a towel.

Pete immediately followed him and held his wrist.

"Vegas, what's wrong?"

Vegas gulped seeing Pete in a towel with water dripping on his body. He's instincts want him to pounce on the person in front of him right there and now.

To kiss him, hold him, fuck him in any way and worship Pete in every corner of this room.

"T-There's dinner right? We should get dressed-", he reasoned but Pete knew he was hiding something so he held his wrist tighter, looking straight into Vegas.

"There's something wrong again. You're avoiding me instead of speaking you're goddamn mind! You know me well Vegas, I'm honest to you... Why won't you tell me about you too?"

If only they talked two years ago, things would have been better. Now that they're together Vegas tells him he wants to be close but how can he when he's still being distant to him?

"I didn't want to avoid you. Okay, I did but that was because I want to get close to you."

"Are you playing mind games with me? Vegas just please say it. I'm begging you, secrets were the reason that you and I separated.", Pete cried because he wants to understand Vegas. Maybe if he just took the initiative to ask that day, they would've been happily married now.

"I want to be with you Vegas, but unless you're honest with me were still going back to zero and I don't want that."

Vegas wiped Pete's tears and hugged him.

His right hand holding Pete's hair while the left wraps onto his waist, Pete returning to his embrace.

"I apologize Pete. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize dummy. Be honest, why is it so difficult for you?", Pete madly lets go of Vegas who was chuckling.

"Honestly?", Vegas smiled and carried Pete into his arms back to the bathtub.

"Put me down! Vegas! Talk to me!"

Vegas bent down and kissed Pete slowly and broke away. "I want you Pete, badly... But they told me to wait until you open your heart to me. I'll wait for you."

Who the fuck told him that?!

He's not getting away with kissing me!

Pete wanted him too, in a swift movement he kisses Vegas with the same if not with equal fervor, whose delighted by his actions.

He felt Vegas grin in their kisses, eyes burning with lust, "Are you sure? What about dinner?"

"Why are you hungry that much?", panting, Pete replied with a mocking expression.

"No, not really." Vegas kissed him again down to his neck and back to his sensitive ear lobes. "This is more delicious than what they're eating."

Pete smiles seeing Vegas join him in the bath tub, slowly parting his legs and biting and leaving kisses to his thighs up to his stomach where the faded cigarette burns were, worriedly he stares into Vegas who simply smiled adoringly.

"They're beautiful..."

Pete blushed seeing Vegas leave a mark there and straddled him with his knees encircling Vegas.

He's domineering aura exuding so charmingly that Pete couldn't help but stare at Vegas for a moment.

"Like what you're seeing? Because I do."

Vegas seductively licks his lips, raising Pete's legs to his shoulders.

"I-I've never done this before..."

Pete had suitors in America but he was never interested in any of them no matter how hard he tried.

Vegas nodded taking both Pete's hands and placing soft kisses on each knuckles.

"You don't have to do anything Pete. Just moan for me?"

Vegas has never believed in any saints or gods because his life has been through hell and back and the only best thing that has happened is Pete.

His angel and no one else.

He doesn't have to rush this, he is Pete's first and he doesn't want him to feel pain by seeing how nervous Pete was he guided him to firmly hold to the bathtub and slowly stroke his core. Pete bit his lip supressing his moan but Vegas stopped while raising Pete's chin.

"No. I want to hear your voice."

"Unless you want me to continue, beg for me and don't ever close your mouth.", he instructs in an authoritive manner, his thumb on Pete's mouth, fastening his pace as Pete groans with tears in his eyes.

"Vegas please...They might hear us..."

Vegas loves how Pete calls his name, needy and hungrily like a pet waiting for his fill.

"Good, then they won't interrupt."

Vegas beleaugers his tougue on Pete's sensitive nipples eyes focused on Pete's face.

"ah...Vegas..Please stop teasing me..."

There's a familliar sensation in his stomach and all these touches ignite his body even more. Anticipating for the answer, Vegas sucks to Pete's neck, inhaling his heavenly scent.

"Tell me, tell me what you want."

All his thoughts are now filled with desire, silently Pete prays that this room is sound proof because with this insatiable beast with him tonight he knows he won't just end up here on the bathtub.

"Please fuck me now."