CHAPTER NINE: ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴜʟ

"Porsche was oblivious last night, he was so worried that you didn't came. Seriously where were you?", Time questions while applying make up to Pete.

"I was asleep, I had a headache."

"P' are you okay now? I have medicine in my bag.", Chay touches his forehead worriedly. He also didn't sleep well taking care of his brother who was too drunk to function.

"Mhm, I'm okay sorry for worrying you guys."
Pete knew, he heard them banging at his door while they were doing the deed. He was panicking while Vegas didn't even bother to stop.

Now he's uncomfortable and he's body is aching all over. Luckily he has a turtleneck undearneath his tuxedo because even make up didn't help cover up the marks.

Out of nowhere he felt a hand on his waist. The culprit of his pain, smirking ever so smugly before clasping their hands together. He's breathtakingly handsome and effortless on his white long sleeves, unbottoned on the front with a cross shaped pendant.

Everyone who saw was puzzled, but with the violin playing it was the signal that the ceremony is about to begin, soon after Porsche and Kinn walked on the aisle with everyone clapping and cheering.

He was stuck to Vegas like a glue, not that he dislikes it but he could see the suspicions and questions in their eyes.

After they arrived at the reception Khun forcefully took Pete away and separated them both, dragging him to a table where Porsche, Time, Chay, Arm and Pol are sat.

"Explain.", Porsche states pointing at his neck.

Pete gulps nervously looking at Porsche impatiently tapping his feet.

"Explain what?"

"You and Vegas. Are you together?", Time raises his brows and bore his eyes to the opposite table where Vegas is being interrogated as well.

Are we? Was Vegas serious about me or last night?

He fell silent not knowing what to say when Vegas marched in front of them, kissing Pete in front of everyone, "We are, is there a problem?"

The tension disappeared and soon after all of them were cheering.

"We knew, it's just... I feel shitty that Pete didn't told me right away." Porsche sulks and hugs Pete warmly.

"We see the way you look into each other and seriously why did P'Vegas learn to ask me where to buy medicine and curry early in the morning?", Macau cheekily clinks glasses with his brother.

"I just can't believe you love this trash bag again, I swear if he hurts you again I'll chop him off and throw him into the ocean." Khun threateningly glares at Vegas.

Khun missed Pete so much that he was heartbroken and all of them suffered the consequences for a year.

"Please don't leave me again Pete, we almost lost our minds.", Porsche hugs him from behind enjoying the look on someone's face.

Kinn only shook his head seeing his husband annoy his cousin as usual, eventually Porsche kisses Pete's cheek and drags Kinn to the dance floor.

-

Pete softly held hands with Vegas and walked along the shore as the smell of the sea wafted into their nose and the noise of people and blasting music slowly fade into the background, he smiles feeling the slow rhythm of his heart, crashing of waves and their footsteps in the sand.

"Pete, thank you for holding me.", Vegas raises his hands, kisses his knuckles for a few times before kissing his forehead by surprise.

"You're quite expressive, are you drunk?", Pete slightly giggles and hugs Vegas by the waist.