Chapter 2.2: Ares

Ares and Athena walkthrough Hina's funeral. Ares noticed a slight energy surge from some of the mortals. He could smell their mental energy and he started to hunger for some. He looked over and could tell Athena sensed the same thing. When he looked over at the attendants, he noticed 7 young mortals in particular.

"Oh, I will, sister. I don't intend to take it easy on you." Ares said taking notice of a female with red hair with a boy with black hair. Their mental auras were stronger than everyone else in attendance. The red-haired one had a purple sphere which he could see inside her head. The black hair boy had pink.

"I don't expect you too, Brother." He could again hear her sarcasm as she took notice of the other two boys, one Indian the other Hispanic, with yellow and red spheres. "I deserve my position back. One way or another."

"You're lucky, I hope you forgive yourself, because I haven't'" He said as the smell of three more auras flooded his nose from a black kid with two girls, they had blue, orange, and yellow spheres. These spheres were known to mortals who practice yoga as chakras, but there were three levels. Most mortals had locked chakras, meaning you can see them in their natural location. The second level was unlocked. Where the chakras move to the brain. Then the third level of release was manifestation, which meant a mortal or ghost was a psychic. He fought the urge to feed and went back to taunting his sister. "The only reason you're getting another chance is because of Poseidon and because Persephone abandoned her post, and Hades being a fugitive."

"Well, lucky for me, I'm not seeking your forgiveness." Athena said, which didn't sit well with Ares, her tone becoming more aggressive. "All I have to do is make you look good by solving this case and eventually I'll get my own position back."

He could see her eyeing the black kid and the two girls. She must be hungry too. "You're a real piece of work. Let's say we get out of here, before we feed on innocent mortals, Besides, I hate funerals."

"Right." she replied, Ares noticed that she kept eyeing all seven of them. She wouldn't feed on them, not with the trouble she already paid for. I wonder what she's planning, she is the "strategic" goddess of war. 

🔮 Stay Tuned for More! Join Our Email List Don't miss the riveting twists and turns in the divine saga. Subscribe to our free email list to receive updates on Ares and Athena's unfolding adventure. Dive into a world of power struggles and hidden motives by clicking here:

https://terriojenkins.clickfunnels.com/optin1690471507296