The Vacation

After the plane to Sacramento, it feels like your life is crumbling apart piece by piece. Since you are not allowed to bring any devices except your phone. You cannot do anything with your online friends except text and call them. "It will be fine, you have barely any friends outside that screen of yours." Your mother said before the trip. You never in your life believe what your parents said. "Go outside" "Do some sports." "Make some new friends" Hell they even told you to get a girlfriend, sometimes you are still quite surprised that you are slim and still okay to be around. As you exit the Airport, you are greeted by your uncle to drive your family to the temporary apartment. You arrive in the apartment with your mother and father. When you enter your own room, you realized that your mother and father had bought you a separate room. Leaving you with only a bed, a small fridge, a sofa, a table, and a small TV.

                          You ask yourself "Now what?" you open the tv, but its not on-demand so you can't watch any of your favorite shows. You can't use your phone because you don't know the wifi password. You decided to nap on the bed for a while until the afternoon. You woke up to a small, faint banging noise, and you open the door half asleep. It was your auntie, she just wanted to say hi and give you some condiments, and the wifi password of this apartment. "Here you go! Have fun on your stay!" she said. "Yeah.. Will do." You replied. After you put in the password to the wifi. You decided to text your friends.

                                                                           The Dumbasses 

                                        You changed the group name to "The Dumbasses"

Jason: WHO THE FUCK CHANGED THE NAME TO THE DUMBASSES            3:25 pm

You: Me dumbass. you cant read? lmao.

Ethan: I swear bro you make the greatest jokes

Samuel: Bro that wasn't even a light joke

You: Okay, so I arrived at sac and now i might jump off a window rn          5:45 pm

Ethan: NOOO PLSS DONT LEAVE US I WANT TO READ YOUR JOKES

You: and this is why i renamed it to the dumbasses, i am not jumping off a window 

Ethan : I already knew that.

                                           Read