❥Tum kya Mile...1

Every year on your birthday, I get reminded of how much you mean to me as a best friend.... Happy birthday broo......Lavisha_Babani_

-------------------

Naina..... A girl's voice came from behind, naina who was about to come out of the hotel door with her bag, she turned back and looked at the girl who was running towards her...

Naina : what happened riya ?

Riya Mehra naina best friend...

Riya : naina mujhe urgent hospital jana hoga kya tum meri night shift kar dogi.. please agar mai bina work kiye chali gyi to manager mujhe job se nikal dega .I know tumne mere job se related kuch pta nhi hai lekin bas kuch hi ghanto ki baat hai mai aa jaungi jaldi hi please naina.."she said looking at naina face with while crying "

Naina ; tum ro kyu rhi ho...bolo kya hua hai aur achanak hospital kyu jaana hai ? " Naina inquiry "

Riya : meri mom ki tabiyat kharab hai please tum aaj ka bas dekh lo..." Listening her mom name she ready "

When both of them reached the manager and told him about riya problem, he agreed without expressing any objection, anyway, he only meant the staff, not who would do the night shift today.....

-----------------------------------

Naina who was about to change her dress and wear staff dress, then the manager calls her and And says that first give delivery to room number 113 and then change it, she agreed and went towards room number 113..

Naina went to the front of the room and knocked on the door, then there was a sound from inside. " Come in "

Naina Naina goes inside but looks around the room, no one is there, then she hears the sound of water falling from the bathroom.Meaning that whoever is in the room is in the bathroom at this time, thinking that Naina starts leaving after keeping the things, only then she hears the sound of screaming from the bathroom.She goes running towards the bathroom. The door of the bathroom is half open, due to which she can see inside...Inside she sees a 27 year old handsome guy lying on the floor wearing only trousers. Naina wants to help him but doesn't and starts leaving but her heart doesn't agree, she can't see anyone in pain.she walks to the bathroom,and continuously  tapping  that boy's cheek...The boy sees everything as a blur..He could only hear Naina  voice and everything is a blur...

Naina first turns off the shower, due to which she also gets completely wet, after that she tries to lift the boy but is unable to lift it.She gets up to go downstairs to call someone, but that boy pulls her towards him, due to which she falls on top of that boy.Naina gets scared of his action and tries to free herself but he holds her tighter and pulls her towards him. Due to which the body of both of them comes closer. The boy brings his hand behind Naina neck and turns her face towards him.Naina gets very scared, her nervousness increases, she does not understand what to do. She thinks all this only then. The boy connects his lips to hers, Naina heartbeat stops.....after 15 min he broke the kiss...

Naina started looking at him with surprise and fear due to the action of that boy, she started unsuccessful struggle to free herself from his hold quickly, but that boy was stronger than naina.....He was just kissing her lips endlessly, his kiss was so passionate and rough, her eyes were watering.....

Naina exerted all her strength and quickly separated from him and without a moment's delay she left the bathroom because she knew that if she stayed there even for a moment, it would not be free from danger, not for her.She came running into the room and quickly ran towards the door, but the door was not opening, due to which her panic increased, she could not understand how the door could be locked all of a sudden.....The door was closed by someone from outside....She was banging the door loudly but the door was not opened, but now slowly she also started seeing everything blurry and felt a heat from the body,She suddenly started feeling excited, a special type of hormone was being released from inside her. She was feeling something strange, her throat was getting dry........She started moving forward with faltering steps and sat there on the sofa keeping herself steady, then that boy also came out with his hand on his head, his steps were also faltering......Naina  looked at him with blurred eyes who was slowly moving towards her. Good height, body's physique is a dam maintained, chiseled face which was very attractive, hair scattered on the forehead mercilessly...Which made his face look even more attractive, his eyes were only on her.....

The boy came and sat on the sofa near Naina , while She slipped and hid in the corner, the boy started coming closer to naina, both of them were intoxicated and the intoxication was dancing on both of their heads.....That boy came over Naina and naina started looking at him with intoxicated eyes, now the heat coming out of his body was causing pain and she wanted to get rid of him as soon as possible.....The boy slowly put his lips on naina  lips and started kissing her slowly..Naina was opposing him, but as soon as he got hung up on her, she started supporting him, their soft kisses had now become intense, suddenly the temperature in the room had increased.....
That boy left naina lips after about 15 minutes, both of them started taking deep breaths looking into each other's eyes, there was a different fire in both of their eyes..Now that boy took his lips from naina cheeks and brought it till her neck, now he started kissing the sensitive part of naina neck, naina grip tightened in that boy's hair.....

"Sense and heartbeat of both were running fast.After a few moments both were lying on the bed.Slowly everything calmed down and both of them basically fell asleep in each other's arms....

In the morning, when the first ray of sun fell on both of them from the window, the boy opened his eyes with a hole, but only then he felt something heavy on one of his hands......When he turned his face to the left, for a moment his eyes were fixed on that innocent face, but the next moment he thought of his condition and that of that girl...So he quickly sat up straight in surprise, and started remembering what had happened last night, after which he angrily turned his gaze towards Naina...

When that boy saw naina next to him in such a condition, he was shocked, but the next moment thinking something, his eyes became red with anger and he started looking at naina with hatred...Naina, who was still asleep, also woke up, her head was paining, she opened her eyes slowly, but before she could understand anything, the boy grabbed naina by the neck and pulled her down again....

Naina was not ready for this sudden attack, Her breath was getting stuck, she was trying to free herself but could not. Then she sees her condition. Tears start coming from her eyes but that boy does not see anything in front of anger, not even tears of eyes....Then after some time Naina kept sobbing, then the boy left her...

Boy : who are you ? Kar kya rahi ho tum mere bed par hnn..." Angirly "

Naina started taking long breaths, she could not understand how all this happened to her, how she lost her control. It's as if her world has come to an end And this boy was being put all the blame on her..When Naina could not tolerate it, she slapped that boy and After fixing her clothes, she starts going out crying. She opens the door, but this time the door also opens on its own. But as soon as she opens the whole door her feet freeze and she doesn't know what to do...

----------------------------

A few days later.....

Naina was sitting in a red wedding dress in a room, the room was completely decorated with roses.Today, even without wanting to, she had become the son of a rich family and the wife of an army officer... SPECIAL AGENT ARYAN MAHAJAN.....

Just then the door opened and someone came in. Naina got scared hearing the sound of coming in. sweat was coming from her forehead...
That person was none other than Aryan Mahajan her husband.....

------------------------------

Aryan Mahajan.....

He is army officer...He Belongs To A Rich Family..There Is No One In His Life Except His Grandmother....His family was killed in a terrorist attack.. Since then he was brought up by his maternal grandmother...he loves his nani a lot...

Naina verma.....

She is a doctor and an orphan, she has no one, she lives alone..When she was small, someone had left her in an orphanage, since then she has grown up there only. After graduation, she completed his studies due to scholarship...and become a doctor....

--------------

how did you like the first chapter ...tell me in comments box...This is a short story and it will end tomorrow. .....