❥Tum kya Mile...6

While listening to Aryan words, Naina eyes were filled with tears, as many emotions were surging in her heart, but as soon as she heard the name of the divorce paper from Aryan mouth, tears flowed from her eyes. With her wet eyes, she kept looking at Aryan face with Angirly.When Aryan did not get any answer from naina, then he raised his head and looked at her face who was looking at him, both of their eyes met and there was a stir in both of their hearts.naina did not waste any more time and bowed down and hugged Aryan, as Aryan was waiting for her, he also hugged her tightly, at this time children and maya mausi were away from that place.And that place was almost empty, both of them were hugging each other tightly, today as if all the grievances had been met, they both kept hugging like this without saying anything for a long time, Aryan had a different kind of smile on his face.

After a while, those people had met everyone amicably and had left for home after having lunch with them;As soon as they reached home, Aryan had to go to academy due to some urgent work, Aryan reached home and once again hugged naina and left her at home and left for meeting...

Naina face was very happy today, which was also seen by the grandmother present in the house, seeing Naina happy, her old eyes were also shining as her mind got a satisfaction.........

----------------------

At night Aryan had come home, they all had dinner and came to their respective rooms, Aryan had some work so he was in study room when he came back to bedroom then Naina was sitting in front of dressing mirror applying lotion Aryan looked at her, then he went to the washroom after taking a night suit from the cupboard, in a short while when he came back after changing, he saw Naina sitting there lost in her thoughts..After looking at her like this for a few moments, he went quietly and stood behind Naina..........

Naina was so lost in herself that she could not even see Aryan image in the mirror in front of her, she sat like that, now when Aryan could not stand it, she went ahead and lifted him in her arms.....

On this action of Aryan , naina was shocked as if she had woken up from her sleep and started looking at him with surprise, who was looking at her...

Naina :app..ye.kya .....ky ....kya...kr...rhe ....hai...? While asking such questions of Naina, Aryan said comfortably while taking her towards Bed..." Kuch bhi to nhii...

Seeing Aryan taking himself towards the bed, naina heart started racing with the speed of a bullet train, she nervously looked at his face which looked quite normal... Aryan went and made her lie down on the bed, naina was looking into his eyes and Aryan was also looking into her eyes, because of making her lie down, he was leaning towards her,Don't know how many desires and enthusiasm were visible in his eyes, due to which she was finding herself weak... Aryan started leaning towards her, seeing her bending towards him, Naina breathing slowed down a bit and her eyelids started to droop automatically, he smiled seeing her expression and bent down and kissed her forehead.and said her ear..."Good night wifey"

As soon as Aryan lips touched her forehead, She closed her eyes, and listening to his whisper, a smile automatically appeared on her face, Aryan turned away from her and went to sleep on the sofa with a nearby pillow... Naina wanted to stop him but couldn't muster up the courage, as soon as the lights went off, She turned towards the sofa where Aryan was "asleep", muttering these half words to herself, "Good night my..and sleep with smile......

------------------------

• The next morning when Naina 's eyes opened, the first thing she looked at was the sofa where Aryan was sleeping. Just by looking at his sleeping position, it was clear how uncomfortable he was while sleeping.....naina was sad to see him sleeping like this...She got up and came to him and picked up the blanket that had fallen on the floor and put it on him, which might have fallen due to Aryan turning repeatedly to get comfortable in the night.she was looking closely at his calm and silent face, she reached her hand towards his head and fixed the scattered hair on his forehead The face was looking very attractive at this time.. She slowly bent towards him and was about to touch his forehead with her lips but due to some hesitation and shyness she stopped midway And looking at his face like that, she was about to step back, that's why Aryan put his hand on naina head and said with closed eyes,..." Hak hai tumhara peeche hatne ki jararut nhii hai "