10~ What A Day

As soon as we were both in his room he grabbed Ruby by her throat and kissed her hard. He was still holding my hand and gave me a soft squeeze. Ruby grabbed him by his waist and pulled him against her. He picked her up with one arm and pulled me closer. She wrapped her arms around his neck and moaned softly.
He pulled away from her and pulled me in for a kiss. Ruby chuckled and pushed me closer to him. I held her hand which she had placed on the back of my head and squeezed it. I pulled away from Brandon and kissed Ruby.
'Ah shit, this is so hot,' said Brandon as he groaned. Ruby smiled against my lips and pulled away.
'Don't tell me you're getting hard already?' said Ruby in a sexy voice as she grabbed him by his shoulders.
'Oh baby I was hard from the moment you said we should hook up,' said Brandon as he smirked.
'Not shy about it I see?' she asked.
'Of course not, this is me you're talking about.'
'Also, why would I be shy when I know I'm not packing lightly?' he said in a deep voice.
'Oh is that so?' she asked as she bit her lip. He smiled devilishly and slid her down his waist a little. She moaned softly and chuckled. She obviously felt how hard he was.
'Aren't I glad I wore a skirt today,' she said as she giggled. He slid his hands underneath her skirt and smirked. Obviously she only wore a thong underneath.
'Oh trust me, we're glad too,' he said as he looked at me and winked. I chuckled. He came closer and handed Ruby to me. She giggled as I held her bridal style.
'I'm so glad we can all be normal about all of this,' I said as I smiled at Ruby.
'How couldn't we, this will be fun,' said Brandon as he snickered.
'That is so not what I meant,' I said as I chuckled.
'Not sure who you're trying to convince with that,' said Brandon as he smirked at me. I sighed and rolled my eyes. He laughed and gave me a quick peck. I smiled and looked away.
'You know, I'm not even mad you broke up with me because the way you get all shy and flustered over him is so adorable,' said Ruby as she smiled at me.
'I know right?' said Brandon as he laughed.
'Ugh shut up.' Brandon came closer, held my face and gave me a kiss on my cheek. He pulled me with him, sat down on his bed and made me sit next to him. Ruby let me go and leaned back. She was now laying on our laps.
'Ah I could get used to this,' she said as she sighed lovingly.
'All I need now is some sushi, a cocktail and a nice book.'
'What, aren't we good enough for you?' asked Brandon as he looked at her.
'Hell no. But you guys can be my beach boys fetching me some food and drinks?' she said as she smirked at him.
'Hm okay,' he said as he licked his lips. In a split second he pulled her against him and kissed her. She gasped and moaned softly. I chuckled and went to kiss Brandon's neck. He moaned softly when I kissed his jawline. I smiled and gave him a hickey on his soft spot. He pulled away from Ruby and looked at me in disbelief.
'Did you just give me a hickey?'
'I guess you'll see tomorrow,' I said as I smiled mischievously. He scoffed and chuckled. He laid down with Ruby on top of him and pulled me down as well. Ruby sat up on his lap and bit her lip.
'Well ain't this a sight to see,' she said as she put a hand on both our stomachs.
'Don't tell me this is turning you on,' said Brandon as he held her wrist tightly. She moaned softly. She pulled him up and kissed him. God it is so hot to see them kiss. She slid her hands underneath his shirt and took it off. She traced his abs with her fingertips and grabbed his belt.
'What are we to do with you,' she said as she bit her lip. He smirked at her and pulled her closer to kiss her again, but she pushed him down on the bed.
'Down boy,' she said as she smirked at him. He put his hands on her hips and pushed her down on him more. She leaned down and chuckled. She grabbed my face and kissed me. I heard Brandon groan as she did so. He was annoyed that she didn't kiss him. I couldn't help but chuckle in between kisses. She pulled away and smiled at me.
'Don't think that just because you initiated this that you get all the attention,' said Ruby as she sat up and smirked at Brandon.
'I am hurt that you would think that I would just wanna take you for myself,' he said as he sat up and took her blouse off.
'Seriously, you think I'm some type of breed dog that would just wanna mate with any new female he'd come across,' he continued as he took off her top.
'I can't believe you think that lowly of me,' he said as he took her bra off.
'Honestly, I'm glad this is happening,' he paused as he threw it to the side and held her by her back.
'Because now-' he said as he switched their positions.
'-I get to teach you some manners,' he said as he pinned her hands above her head. Ruby gasped and bit her lip. I gulped and chuckled.
'Since Aiden obviously never truly showed you what a man can do, allow me,' he said in a low voice.
'Hey!' I said annoyed. Before Ruby could speak, he kissed her hard. She softly gasped for air and clenched her fists. He kissed her neck and gave her a hickey. He chuckled devilishly and kissed down her chest. He let go of her arms and pulled up her skirt. He kissed her inner thighs and kissed her on her underwear. She moaned softly and grabbed the sheets. He chuckled, pulled her underwear aside and in a split second put his mouth on her. She gasped and moaned as he sucked her off. I licked my lips and exhaled softly. Shit this is hot. He sucked on her clit and slid his finger in. She moaned hard and grabbed onto his head. I grabbed her face and kissed her. Her breathing started to hitch so I stopped kissing her and looked at him.
'Use you thumb for the outside and lick in between, it's what she's most vulnerable to,' I said as I smirked. He chuckled and did what I said.
'Nggh Aiden you dick, why would you say t-that ah,' she said as she moaned in between. I chuckled and bit my lower lip. He kept going harder at her and stopped in a split second, finishing her off. She panted and moaned softly. He let go of her and chuckled.