19. so into you

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

Jeongin bit his nail as he sat in his room, trying to think of what the hell was wrong with him. Nothing was making sense anymore. He and Felix were in the older's room, studying mainly because Felix could tell something was on the youngers mind and he wanted Jeongin to possibly talk to him about it, or at least he could possibly distract the younger male for a while.

Though, unfortunately, Jeongin didn't appear to be relaxed. Didn't appear to be distracted from whatever it was that was going on. Felix decided to speak up, "you okay?"

"I'm just so confused," Jeongin groaned.

"About what?" Felix asked, "one of the questions?"

"No, not that sorry," the younger replied.

"Then what?" Felix questioned,

"I can't tell you," Jeongin shook his head.

"Can't? Or Won't?" Felix followed up.

"Is there a difference?" The younger sighed.

"Yes, in fact, there is a difference," Felix nodded as he sat up, crossing his legs, "do you want to talk about it, really? I can something is bothering you."

"I'm that see-through?" Jeongin winced.

"Yeah, but I like to think that's a good thing," the older smiled, "what's going on?"

Jeongin sat up as well, having been laying on his stomach like Felix was moments before as they studied. He played with his hands in his lap as he tried to think if the right words to say. But how exactly are you supposed to tell your friend that you think your feelings towards someone you've hated for the past three years has changed? Jeongin didn't know, "I'm not sure what to say."

"Okay, um," Felix thought, "what does it have to deal with? School?"

"Technically no," Jeongin replied.

"A person?" Felix then asked.

"Yeah," the younger mumbled.

"Oh, tea?" Felix shifted, "who?"

Jeongin tried to open his mouth, tried to say it, but all that came out was, "ugh this is so embarrassing."

"Why would it be embarrassing? Is it someone we know?" Felix questioned.

"Yeah," Jeongin nodded.

The older gasped again, "oh my god, is it who I think it is?"

"Maybe?"

"Oh my god is it Hyunjin?" Jeongin stayed silent for a moment before Felix gasped again, "oh my god, do you have a crush on Hyunjin?"

"Woah there soldier, let's not be crazy," Jeongin said, eyes widened.

"Then what is it? Do you not hate him anymore?" Felix asked.

"Yes? No? I don't know," Jeongin groaned, stuffing his face into his hands, "I'm so confused."

Felix nodded, "when did you start feeling confused?"

"I..." Jeongin paused, remembering when and groaned in annoyance.

"Oh you totally know when, what happened?" Felix asked.

"We...no he," Jeongin paused, "he kind of...kissed me?"

"What?!" Felix screeched, "when the hell did this happen?"

"Uh," Jeongin paused, "around...a few weeks ago? The first time that Chan locked us up in his room?"