chapter 5

Chris

I sighed and walked downstairs. "Hey bria.." I said hugging her. She smiled and hugged back. "Hey...how was your date.." She asked. I scratched my head. " it was good but ended bad.." I said. "Mines was fum the n it was kinda bad.." She said "Heshe tried to kiss me.!!" We both said. "He tried to kiss you..??" I said. "She kissed you..?" She asked.

We both laughed. Its time for me to confess. "Bria I need to let you know that ummm..." I said. "Yea I need to say something.." She said. We sat there for a minute. "I have feelings for you...!!!" We both said. We both looked at each other. "Finally geez...!!" We heard Shannon yelled. "How long has it been.." Autumn asked. They laughed and walked away. "Just kiss for god sakes..!!" My dad said from upstairs. I grabbed her and kissed her. Of course she kissed back. We pulled away and smiled.

"Can I take you out tomorrow..." I asked her. She nodded. "I would love to Christopher.." She said. I walked to the door but bria blocked MD and kissed me. "Night night ..." She said. I winked at her and walked out. She giggled and closed the door. Before I opened my car door I got a text message from an unknown person.

??- you made the wrong decision... You have her now but not for long..

I ignored it and hopped in my car.

????

I sneaked in the bathroom and pulled out my phone to call ??. "My work is done...start step two ??.. Right....give them five days.." I said as I hung up the phone. Their little relationship won't last long. I laughed and exit the bathroom.

Bria

I walked back into my room and plopped on the bed. I felt something on my back I got up to see a letter. The letter says.

Hello Bria Murphy,

I sorry to distrib your little reunion with Chris but just to tell you it won't last long. You're not safe around Chris. You don't even know what Chris does besides music. Poor little Bria so clueless don't know a thing about Chris but got a relationship. Do not show this to law enforcement. How about we talk about this tomorrow.. I'll text you when its time.

Good luck you'll need it

From, your lifesaver

I put the letter down and start to think. What do they mean when they said you don't know nothing about Chris. We have to talk tomorrow. I laid down and fall asleep.

Next day

"Wow..looks like you got a person who's gonna sabotage your relationship..." Tinashe said. "I guess but I'm wondering what Chris does besides music...we hardly see him in the afternoon.." I said. He shook her head. "I think these ppl are watching y'all everyday...you're not safe Bria...I guess they don't want you with Chris.." She said. We was at lich talking about this damn letter. I stand on the table and got everyone's attention. "See who ever wrote this damn letter step right here in front of me so I can tell you something cause I aintbscared of this damn letter.....so Mr or miss mystery needs to fess up...!!" I yelled. Everyone was looking around. Chris ran beside me and tried to get me down. "Baby what the hell you doing.." He said. I snatched away. "No..!! This letter has something to do with yo ass...trying to sabotage our relationship with this weak ass letter!" I yelled. Everyone looked around. "Umm excuse me Bria Murphy I need to see you.." The new assistant principal said. Everyone oooed and clapped. I looked down in shame and followed her to the office.

~~~~~~

"Now please tell me why you was causing a mess in the cafeteria..!!" She yelled. "I'm sorry I__" "no you know what that's five days home..!" She said. "Five days !!" I said standing up. "Yes no pack your things and go home.." She said handing me a write up slip. I teared up and tanned out of the office. I walked out the hallway to see karrueche talking to chris. He was enjoying it. I rushed out the school and got in the car. I took off and never looked back.
????

I looked out the window to see Bria in her car driving off. I texted my cousin karrueche and told her the good news.

????- its done

Kae- the cousin plan 3 complete I have all the time now..
********************************

We that's it of chapter 5 until next time you should

*read
*vote
*comment
*and I'll continue

Stop reading this book and switch to the new one.... this book is broken .....