HIS DESIRE

A Kim Taehyung's imagine

ONESHOT

Plagiarism is NOT appreciated

Do NOT repost  

Hearing the doorbell ringing for the fourth time you literally dashed out of your bathroom wrapping your hair in a towel whilst taking hurried steps downstairs towards the door. Twisting the door knob, you opened the door revealing your sister Steffie with her child at your door with a panicked face.

Your voice carried worry as you mouthed "Steffie, is everything okay?" Whilst moving aside to let her in.

"Erm how could I be fine when my manager calls up for 4 meetings in one day? Arghh he's disgusting and Eva has homework which needs to be submitted in two days. I thought Josh(Steffie's husband) could help as he was working from home for a while but Everything in the world was so against me that his manager called him over to work from the office. It sucks yn. It hurts when I can't help Eva just like every other mom's do to their children '' Steffie plopped on the couch placing her palm on her forehead gesturing that she's done with everything. 

You huffed a sigh of relief as your sister is just worried about work and not anything else and chimed "okay, okay calm down, don't worry. we will figure it out." Whilst taking 5 years Eva towards you.

 "Yn, honey, right now I need your help. Can you please just take care of her for one day and make her start her work. I'll make her do the remaining part tomorrow as it's Sunday." She pleaded moving to the edge of the couch.

"Ofcourse, why won't I help my adorable niece," you chimed, squishing Eva's cheeks making her giggle.

"Thank You so much ynnn, you are the best. Okay now, gotta go before our manager roasts me. I'll pick Eva by 7. Once again, thank you darling." Your sister mouthed as she hurriedly got up from the couch, collected her belongings along with her car keys and headed towards the door with you following beside her mouthing
"oh shut up now and leave" as she was becoming so diplomatic with you. 

It's not like she regularly drops Eva with you; this is the first time your sister knocked on your door for help. So she doesn't need to say those many thank yous. You dried your hair with your towel as you walked towards the couch where Eva was playing with her mini toys. "So Evaa wanna have some pancakes, auntie will give you lots of pancakes" you chimed crouching down to her and bopping her nose making her smile and nod.

You Made her eat first and it was easy as she loved you, she obeyed you as a sweet girl. "shall we check what's in your book darling?" You questioned taking her book and mumbled "woahh your book is so colorful.Eva, will you teach me what these are?" You questioned making an excited face and Eva giggled nodding her head. That's when you both heard the doorbell and turned towards the door.

"Baby Auntie will check n come quickly and then you teach me okay." You mumbled getting up from the floor and walked towards the door. 

You opened the door only to see your husband Taehyung standing with his briefcase. "Taehyung, what are you doing here?" You questioned surprisingly with a shock. " Shouldn't I be here?" Taehyung snapped back at you with a confused face. "No, no it's not like that. I mean you have to be at your office at this hour, don't you? That's why I asked you." You explained the reason for your surprised question, still blocking the way. "There's some renovation work going on at our office, so we have to work from home. So if you allow me inside, I'll get to work Mrs.Kim" he mumbled, gesturing how you were blocking the way for him to get inside.

"Oops, Sorry" you chirped with an embarrassed face while moving aside and he paced in looking at your flushed face. "Hey Uncle!" Eva came running towards Taehyung and his eyes widened in surprise with happiness. Oh my god! Eva! He crouched down to her height as she came towards him running and held her in his arms. How are you Barbie? He questioned whilst adoring her in his arms and Eva chirped amm vely vely fine uncle whilst spreading her arms broad gesturing so much, making you giggle. You admired both of them getting along and mumbled, uhm  Steffie's got some work so she left Eva here. Please don't mind Taehyung.