BAD BOY'S FIRST LOVE

A Jeon Jungkook's imagine

Plagiarism is NOT appreciated

Do NOT repost  

Running towards your university clutching your bag as if your life depended on it, you stopped at a particular location clutching your waist band, bending a little to catch your breath, and then stood straight panting while gazing at your favorite view where your crush Suho was busy painting on the canvas.

"Flawless" you mumbled as you eyed his face and his eyes that were clear as ocean. 

"Yeahh yeahhh really flawless," your friend Annie came dragging her feet beside you behaving like some one sucked all her blood. "Aishhh why on the earth do you need to run like that just to see him?" Annie complained throwing her arms in his direction and you hit on her hand whilst saying do you know how much competition he has in the whole college. "It's the only time where I can see him with all the peace."You justified yourself once again getting mesmerized by his presence. "Aaaahhh my day is blessed," you said, turning around, placing your hand on your heart dramatically with closed eyes and sizzling smile.

That's when the bad boy of University entered the college with his gang and passed from beside you as you had your eyes still closed and Annie was dragging you towards your class.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh another painting, you're filling our room with all these paintings,yahhh suhoo let's go and grab some food,'' Jungkook said, forcing suho to get up and stroll towards the canteen.

Suho was the only guy who got a reputation as a good boy in the bad boyz gang. Fifteen minutes later jungkook and his gang came into the class as usual and every girl started eyeing them while you were sitting on your desk smiling at suho who outsmarted the whole group whilst placing your chin on your palm and elbow on the bench. No matter who ever existed in the class they didn't seem to appear to you in the class except suho. 

"How many days will you just spend your time looking at him, yn? When will you confess? I'M sure he'll accept you," Annie said, putting some thoughts in your brain. Your eyeballs moved side to side as you started thinking, sitting straight on the desk. "I have an idea but we have to risk it Annie. "

"Why should WE take the risk? " , stressing the "we" word. "Coz I am gonna sneak into the boys dorm and you gotta help me." You spoke with a stern voice feeling confident about your idea. "No way, m out of this, aisshhhhh it seems like I gave you an unnecessary idea."  Annie moved back while taking her books from her bag. "Come on Annie, do you want your lovely friend stuck in this unrequited love? "You showed a cute face of yours beating your lashes to convince her.

Arghhh stop it ynn. No, I cantt, NO WAYYYY she yelled but during night you both found sneaking at the backside of boys dorm. you have managed to get the information of Suho's room number and root map of boys dorm from your cousin who stays in the boys dorm. So you were extra confident about your plan.

So what's the plan? Annie whispered, clutching onto your hoodie tightly. Shhh I'll tell you, You both jumped at the backside of the dorm which is most likely isolated. You have already put your cousin to divert the security and asked Annie to stand at the electricity meter. 

Off the main switch, when I text you okay, you murmured with a serious face and put a cap on your head covering your hair. you walked towards Suho's room, and stood beside the wall whilst observing them.

They started to leave their room as they all headed to dinner along with the bad boys gang. You hurriedly grabbed your phone and texted Annie as soon as you spotted suho and everything went blank. As the footsteps reached nearer, you grabbed him by his hoodie and pinned him to the wall whilst mouthing shhhh shhhh, don't shout, you don't know from how many days I have prepared for this moment. Arghhh I really don't know how to express myself. You mumbled giggling hopping on your toes. Your eyes were shimmering with tears of excitement. You took a breath and mouthed, I have prepared a lot to say to you but arghh I can't speak. You huffed and chimed okay babe, it's time and you can do it, don't lose this chance, you breathed in and out before saying I love you Suhoo, you chimed in delight within a fraction of seconds you stood on your toes and sucked his lower lip and eyes widened in shock as you felt metallic ring against his lips.

Jung...kook you mumbled with an airy gasp with broad opened eyes whilst pushing him back in order to create some distance between you both but to your shock he snaked his palm around your neck making you shiver at his slightest touch letting goosebumps appear on your skin and dragged your face closer to his  and whispered "you did a huge mistake, dear my soon to be girlfriend. I will search for you and make you mine" his words made you gulp in his hold and when you were about to push him again he attached his lips to yours and sucked onto your lower lip dragging you closer by your nape and left you after 10 seconds.